Complete Lowryder #2 Grow Guide

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grate thread – couldn’t wish for more – THANKS!!!

I just started germination of lowryder2 fem for an outdoor grow - and I've got lots of questions

What kind of smoke do you get from lowryder2 - is it more of an indica couch lock or more of a sativa buzz?

Do you use grow nuts or just bloom? I understand that lowryder doesn’t really veg – it gets directly from seedling to flower.
The Joint doctor guide say to keep nuts at level of 1-2-1 ratio of N-P-K. - Which is a common bloom nuts ratio

Where I live it can get to 90F during the day – do you know something about lowryder heat resistance?

My tap water are quite hard – I get them at PH 7.8 out of the tap and if I leave out them for a few days till all the bad stuff vaporizes if can get to 9.4 (!!!)
I wonder if PH balancing using a PH down solution is enough?

I hope I‘m not too rude bursting in with all these questions. :hubba:

No problem ask away.

Its more indica couch lock imo on the smoke. I give 1/2 strength veg nutes maybe one full shot at around 3 weeks old and then switch over to bloom nutes. They are pretty heat resistant from what I have seen, my grow gets to the 90 if its over a hundred hear doesn't seem to affect them at least in the short term. Yeah your going to need to ph down that water to around 6.3 to 6.8 ideally.

Day 42 for the larger plants and Day 17 for the smaller. I just got done transplanting the females 6 total and plucking a couple males. I intend not to forget about the male I have going this time and he is looking good in a different room.

Here are the pics.

102_1869.JPG

102_1864.JPG

102_1868.JPG

I have had 2 successfull indoor grows with 6 bagseed gals each grow, (savata)....I have 1 gal I reveged and she is 1 week into flower and lookin great. (I know this has nothing to do with your grow), BUT I was wondering if you would recomend the Lowrider #2 strain to a new grower like myself or if it is a difficult strain to grow??... Thanks!

BTW they look GREAT!!

Thanks for stopping in guys. I get my nutes from a hydro store. I use the full line of fox farm nutes. You can get them online as well. Lowryder 2 is very easy to grow. No messing with light schedule, no light leaks as you should be able to time your lights off during the night unless you live in alaska.

Nice grow! Im going to be a first time grower and your grow guide has really helped me make plans! I will be growing 4 Lowryder#2 for a seed crop. A big difference between our grows is that I will be using CFL. Hopefully its enough to get a seed crop.

Lookin good!!!

I just recieved my Lowrider beans and i am gettin ready to start germ.....
My question is:
What is the light cycle the plants should be on? 18/6 or 12/12 or ???

(Sorry if I missed where this info is posted)

Thanks!

hi have u needed to trim any leafs of due to my lowriders are alote more bushy looking than ures and mine are at about day 36 and about a foot and a bit high the branches just dont seem to be getting enough light due to the leafs being so fat and big or do u think it will shock them due to there short life cycle.

I've trimmed fan leaves off a couple of my plants on all my grows for testing and it doesn't seem to make a difference either way. I normally trim them about them same age as yours and to be honest they end up just the same as the plants I didn't trim. So if you want to trim fan leaves really bad you can they won't go in shock but I don't think its really going to help you any.

The ladies are looking great. Nice job so far. Definitely keep us posted my friend. Take care and be safe.

hey manels1111, quick question....after you put your sprouts in soil, how old were they when u gave them any type of nutes??? (i know 1/4 strength is best) and how much water?? ie; 1/2 gal, 3/4gal, or 1 gal per feeding?? **remember i am asking for info on when they were "just started"....

great grow and awesome journal! i was wondering if you have ever tried these at 24/0? i'm curious to see if the yeild would be more with the extra light....

The earliest I gave nutes was around 12 days old and only 1/4 to 1/2 strength. I thoroughly water them until water is coming out the bottom of the container/bag. I don't measure the water or anything. In general my watering consists of letting it dry out pretty good and then throuroghly soking them. I repeat this over and over for the grow. If I stick my index finger in the soil down about about an inche and half and its bone dry I soke them.

Latest posts

Back