Complete Lowryder #2 Grow Guide

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Manels thanks for this guide. This guide exatly what I have been looking for. I was hoping I could go over my set up and give me some feed back.

I have low Ryder 2, kush, and lemon skunk on the way (both the kush and lemon are auto flowering). I have a 4x2.3x4 fully reflective grow tent. 6x square 2gal pots, with happy frog. Jiffy seed starters. I plan on transplanting from starters direct to 2gal pots. I was going to go with bat **** but after reading your guide I went and got fox farms gow big and tiger bloom.

As for lighting a have 2x 6400k 200w ( actual watts, so like 13,000 lumens each) and 1x 200w 2700k. Only have 2 ballists in there so first 2 weeks I'll use the 6400k and then swap one for a 2700k. Then I also have 4x 2700k 68w (actual watts again). It's getting **** hot in there ATM so I got a 425 cfm exaust and 2x 250 cfm intake. But it's been hot as hell where I live in nor
cal lately and there is no ac. The hottest it's getting in there is like 85. In he winter I might put up another balast as it won't be so hot.

I plan on my first crop being lr2 and will for sure pollinate a female. And then depending how is goes trying the lemon skunk. Going to
be growing 6 at a time.

Sorry for the message being so long. Any imput would be great.

Please help. I am growing a feminized Lowrider 2 indoors. I planted it more than 12 weeks ago. I had to top it this week because it grew too big for my growbox. The plant was 28 inches tall, and I cut it back down to 22 inches. (at 24 inches it touches the ceiling of the box). The plant looks great, full, and about 24 inches wide. For the first 10 weeks, it grew under 24 hour light. Then I changed to 12/12 to try to induce flowering. Last week I switched to 16/8. Is there something wrong with this plant, or do you think it will eventually flower? Thanks for any suggestions.

i got 5 fem. DR and 5 reg. DR, i'm gonna do my first grow for seed. i got 400w hps, fox farm nutes bb, gb, tb. got to get a few more things gonna start this week wish me luck!:cool:

Latest posts

Back