Compressed Buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrMarley

Reaction score
I dont know if i'm posting this in the right thread, but I was wondering if anyone knows a way to fluff out some really compresses hydro. Its Really heavy and compressed. Any one know of any ways to fluff this stuff out???

Why do u want it fluffed out? a gram is a gram... a pound is a pound...

yeh I agree with tbg, I've seen people try all kinda crazy methods to "fluffin" their bud (microwaving it while its sealed in an air tight package) none of it works and basically ruined good bud.

MrMarley said:
For presentation purposes!!!:)

The presentation should be in the smoke and high, not the fluffiness of the bud. Thats my opinion.

kbkiller9 said:
The presentation should be in the smoke and high, not the fluffiness of the bud. Thats my opinion.

Agreed.... sooo good it makes you wanna slap yo momma.

*takes a haul* DAMN MOM THAS GOOD *whack*

(kade does not endorse you smackin yo momma btw)

KADE said:
Agreed.... sooo good it makes you wanna slap yo momma.

*takes a haul* DAMN MOM THAS GOOD *whack*

(kade does not endorse you smackin yo momma btw)
ROFLMAO. :rofl:

a gram is a gram in wieght but when it comes to weed and other things that take up volume you could have one hell *** dence gram or a fluffy water cured gram that would in reality be like 2.5 grams.. there is a massive difference..

if your selling you dont want anything light and fluffy youll lose out in the long run.. but water curing is the way to go for getting high.. ( i highly recommend it if your looking to make high quality weed.. but the smell of your weed will be almost 100% lost.. )

jo_jo said:
a gram is a gram in wieght but when it comes to weed and other things that take up volume you could have one hell *** dence gram or a fluffy water cured gram that would in reality be like 2.5 grams.. there is a massive difference..

if your selling you dont want anything light and fluffy youll lose out in the long run.. but water curing is the way to go for getting high.. ( i highly recommend it if your looking to make high quality weed.. but the smell of your weed will be almost 100% lost.. )

No, you won't... a gram is a gram... a gram of fluffy is harder to fit in a dime bag then a gram of condensed. I don't care how it comes out.. potency is always the same... weight is always the same... on a rare occasion there will be a plant that is light and fluffy... but a person still gets RITE BAKED!

now thats enough to make me want to smack my momma

(kade dose not endorse me smaking his momma)

^^HAHAHA.LOL.If im thinking on the same wave length as you Mr Marley, then just play with it a lil bit>unravel the parts etc.That's what I usually do to pressed bud to get it out.

Latest posts

Back