Computer Problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds good Roster. I use to have a shop that threw away refrig boxs. Not there anymore.

E
Sounds good Roster. I use to have a shop that threw away refrig boxs. Not there anymore.
BIG Screen TV boxes will work
There will be loads of the big boxes out after Christmas Im sure
Save some need see if they work as temp walls once measured cut and taped together for a semi air seal. Could even duct tape the seals around edges

Yes, just like those playhouses we use to make out of them when someone got something big when we were kids
We made Tanks
Open top and bottom keeping the box still sealed on side
Crawled into it and all started to crawl wlk in one direction
The box flattened out like a giant tread and we had a Blast.
To back we all could not go back and play Kick The Can
Good twilight episode

Get a 10" Flexable duct and tape it to the front and then direct the air.

https://www.globalindustrial.com/p/...ood)&adlclid=b3cb0061ff6d13e9085663fade86d499

And maybe this flaten out and taped to the front then use the flex duct.

View attachment 315329
Im very surprised that Grow shop have not come up with a 6inch adapter that does this already. I would have bought it. I used cardboard to mate up the duct to the AC, but it was a pain getting the strength needed to hold it in place etc....

Hi WeedHopper I was wondering about virus protection. I have McAfee on my windows 11 free trail. When my time is up, I want to know if I can get a different virus protection. Instead of McAfee. What I'll be hunting for is something free all the time.

Enjoy your day Hopper and I'll do the same.😇

McAfee never worked for me. I uninstall the whole suite that comes pre-installed on any computer I buy. Malwarebytes has a free version of their anti-virus program that worked so well, I decided to support them as a company and purchase their product. Kaspersky also makes a good product.

I just don't want to fk up my computer. I hated Norton.

Thank you oldfogey8 and I'll write down Malwarebytes.😊

We made Tanks
Open top and bottom keeping the box still sealed on side
Crawled into it and all started to crawl wlk in one direction
The box flattened out like a giant tread and we had a Blast.
To back we all could not go back and play Kick The Can
Good twilight episode
I tried to bury my brother in a box and my Mother got mad although She knew he deserved it ...

Latest posts

Back