concerned new grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crlovemaker

Reaction score
I just started some plants about a month ago in the ground transplanted them to miracale gro potting soil and put them all in pots it says it feeds for three months do i still need nutes and fert.I want some secrets on how to gro extra large plants got plenty of space live out in the hills any ideas will be appreciated.

it will work. you just wont yield as much because you need different amounts of nutrients during the life cycle. But, what you end up with, its definately better than nothing.

I probably would have ended up with more if I wouldn't have picked off it almost everyday! It was just too hard to wait. :)

Crlovemaker said:
I just started some plants about a month ago in the ground transplanted them to miracale gro potting soil and put them all in pots it says it feeds for three months do i still need nutes and fert.I want some secrets on how to gro extra large plants got plenty of space live out in the hills any ideas will be appreciated.
Whats up Crlovemaker. Many will tell you to dump the MG soil and get something else. When using MG soil you have to be very careful when adding nutes. I mean real careful. Like if it says to add 4 tlb per gallon of water just add 1/4 tsp per gallon. I have used MG soil with great results as long as you dont over fert. This is key. Check out my last grow in the journal section 4 plants yielded 6 1/2 oz. of killer dry bud using MG soil.

Latest posts

Back