Confusion... help please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SirSmoke-a-Lot

Reaction score
1. Ok I read somewhere in this forum that if you are in the budding stage and you accidentally give some light to the plant during the dark cycle, that it reverts back to the vegging stage... is this true?

2. If this is true, since I planted late outdoors, could I just give some light to it during the dark cycle every night to prevent budding until I think it should start flowering? Obviously I would only hold out a couple weeks at most and the region I live in, it does not get cold until january and never snows.

outdoor plants are adjusted to all the things that happen outdoors. why would you want to shine light on your outside plants??? stress test or something????? outdoor plant grow with the season....

hey sirsmokealot,

thats indoor, and if you ever give them a leak of light, (bright light) during their dark (no light) period of time, they will end up more ratio of herms

you do not want that.. when they are in veg, you can keep light running for 24 hours for fast growing

Ok thanks, so that only refers to indoors, and even at that, they get stressed out from it and maybe turn into hermies. I will just let nature do its thing and see what we get.

Latest posts

Back