confussed now about budding

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rinse Out (Wóáh)

Reaction score
hello every one my plant is now 4 months old and is getting very big. i really think it should of started to produce something by now what do you think?
here is a pic. it stands at 5 foot 10 inches........

im a total noob at growing and any help would be much appreciated.

cheers

sorry about the photo being massive. i dunno how to make smaller.

Edited by Stoney Bud: Hey, I grabbed the pic and made it a little more friendly for you. I cut some of your house out of the pic.

BTW: Beautiful Plant man!

RinseOutWoah.jpg

there is a sticky in the Pictures forum for resizing your pictures.

12 hours of total darkness daily will trigger flowering. Hope you have lotsa' room..:D

Yeah, she's gonna be a monster when it's all said and done, as hick said you need 12 hours of darkness, switch the timer over to 12 on and 12 off and you'll see buds forming anywhere from a few days to a week. Be sure to give some pics when that one is done!

lol, ok well im glad to hear you all think its gonna be a good plant.

So it needs 12 hours of complete darkness per day?

I am growing this plant in my house and my mum and dad no cos my dad smokes and
he said its ok. well i have no where to put the plant in complete darkness apart from the toilet which is like 2mX2mX3-4m. so we all said its going in the toilet apart from my mum. its in there now and shes well pissed off, but she will be ok eventually.

just thought i would share that sorry.

cheers

no its in the conservatory so natural sunlight and cycles. she had artificial light when smaller but not recently cos shes to big. i should still do the dark cycle yeah?

another question, once i have triggerd it to bud with 12/12 cycle do i have to continue this photoperiod to keep the buds growing?

You must maintain the 12/12 cycle throughout budding (approx 2 months). If you miss just once, or are off by more than a few minutes with the on/off cycle, or interrupt the dark cycle (you need COMPLETE darkness btw, NO light, not even candlelight) you run the risk of sending the plant back into veg (meaning you'll have to start 12/12 over) or ending up with a herm. due to light stress.
If I were you I'd put it outside under that free HID light in the sky.

Latest posts

Back