Congo Growroom Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwanabud

Hiding in a tree
Reaction score
Well, I decided to build a proper growroom that would handle my needs:D This is over the top, very expensive, and will take me about 6 weeks to finish. I'll be adding updates as I have time.

We'll start from the ground up :hubba:, and take it all the way to monster buds :icon_smile:

Heavy equipment to dig the hole :D Pour a 24"x12" footer, Build the 10" block foundation.....Add (2) 20'x8' Steel cargo boxes....(165') electric & water entrance lines.

DSCN1043.JPG

DSCN1044.JPG

DSCN1047.JPG

DSCN1053.JPG

:shocked: uhhhhh . . . . I . . . bwana come over when yer done fillin that in !! :joint:

Wow very nice pilgrem just like mine only mine made outa sticks ;) Yur trails walkin be and interestin trail to watch, mind ifin I pull up log long side my good friend Dan K and watch yur travels?

BWD

Welcome aboard Gents, all are welcome for a sit. The crane is coming today to set the cargo boxes, busy day ahead. Will check back in later with pics.

cool . . . when's the dumptruck coming over with the load of FFOF ??

this is gonna be good, BWD . . . . :48:

Oh. And I wanted to say if your doing hydro. That downhill slope would be optimal for a waterfall effect back to a large 500gal rez. Since its custom anyhow, a huge tank of water at the base, water flows in and out to however many buckets, then flows back to rez as a waterfall creating highly oxygenated water. Either way, your gonna need a big tank of water.

just a few questions. why such a big footer? and 10" block? never used those before. i don't wanna pry into personal business. but are your not located in the usa?

its just where i'm from 8" block are the standard, and the only time you need a footer that deep is if your right on the water. mostly for the pilings they have to drill first.

either way it looks amazing you do the block yourself?
i see the holes in the plate but no anchor bolts. you use something different?
did you reinforce the footer with rebar?

Geez bwanabud....you trying to make peeps like me who use tents in a spare room look like slackers? :D Go bog or go home I guess. Very nice..this shld be Epic. :)

Crane set the seaboxes, backfilled ditch & graded yard off, backfilled foundation, cut wall out & installed steel door, power washed units...ready for new paint & roof sealer....electric going in now :)

DSCN1055.JPG

DSCN1059.JPG

DSCN1071.JPG

ummmmmmmm wondering just how much electric is going in there ??

. . . trying to get a bright idea . . . . hehe

Dan K. Liberty said:
ummmmmmmm wondering just how much electric is going in there ??

. . . trying to get a bright idea . . . . hehe
I'm dumping a 125 amp service & Panel in the box...it's going to be a very unique & efficient grow space :icon_smile:

BTW: for all interested, I have a VERY EXTENSIVE construction back ground, and Electrical Engineer by trade...I know exactly what I'm doing :hubba:

Pics of my "small" (12 x 600w lites) grow rooms buds

DSCN1020.JPG

DSCN1019.JPG

looks amazing. can't wait to see the inside

How about a ball park estimate of the cost to build a room like this one? I love it. Well done -- I believe it is the first room I've ever seen built to grow weed -- not a room converted to grow in -- beautiful.

peace

Latest posts

Back