Congo Growroom Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to know cost too . . . but there's a couple hints in this thread that maybe this may not be in the US . . . so your price may vary . . .

but hey . . . no matter where on the planet you live, being able to do this kind of build mostly by yourself is pretty outrageous !!

I bwana know if you were the one drivin the freakin crane that dropped those freighter boxes down on the blocks . . . eh, bud ?? :joint:

DKL, No I wasn't driving the crane :D Brought a pro in for that.

I live in the Eastern US, cost should be about 25k-27k...depending how fancy I get with amenities :D I apologize to all for the slow updates, been working hard and running late.

BTW, the entire grow room is designed to be picked up...set on a flat bed truck...and moved to a new location at a later date(my new farm).

I'm also doing all the work, recovering from a shattered hip...that makes me Superman :eek: :hubba:

hip-reduced.JPG

bwanabud said:
DKL, No I wasn't driving the crane :D Brought a pro in for that.

I live in the Eastern US, cost should be about 25k-27k...depending how fancy I get with amenities :D I apologize to all for the slow updates, been working hard and running late.

BTW, the entire grow room is designed to be picked up...set on a flat bed truck...and moved to a new location at a later date(my new farm).

I'm also doing all the work, recovering from a shattered hip...that makes me Superman :eek: :hubba:

I know this thread is a bit old, but damn...bwanabud, my hat is off to you. Go big or go home, i love it. Hope the hip is feeling better.

Do you have any pics of the interior finished setup that you can share?

Much green mojo to you!!!:icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile:

Stiky

Holy crap pilgrem dont be headin out in any fields during lightning storm my friend sluggen that much steal to ya. Hope yual mends well pilgrem ;) Oh and next time try to pull yur little buddy out of the line of xray fire ;)

BWD

Looks like the Doc had a good Screw Gun. Sure glads he didnt slip.:D

StikyClnes said:
I know this thread is a bit old, but damn...bwanabud, my hat is off to you. Go big or go home, i love it. Hope the hip is feeling better.

Do you have any pics of the interior finished setup that you can share?

Much green mojo to you!!!:icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile:

Stiky

Stiky, will take some tomorrow for ya....she's all finished up & running now.

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Holy crap pilgrem dont be headin out in any fields during lightning storm my friend sluggen that much steal to ya. Hope yual mends well pilgrem ;) Oh and next time try to pull yur little buddy out of the line of xray fire ;)

BWD

BWD, mended up good my friend...spent most of the fall & early winter in tree stands hunting....no problem. But getting thru the airports is a trip, half of the TSA got to 2nd base with me on body searches :D

I went down to the Caribbean for 4 weeks to heal up, it did the trick...but their gonga sucks :eek:

cmon man, quit teasin . . . we bwana see it !!!!!

:postpicsworthless:

Defiantly best build I have seen would like more pics of the final current status :)

Very sorry for the delay, been hectic here....busy with all the girls & some personal tragedies visited.

First group:Mechanical room, drying racks, water & timers/electrical

DSCN1568.JPG

DSCN1581.JPG

DSCN1564-tagged.JPG

DSCN1565.JPG

DSCN1566.JPG

Second group:passive exhaust foundation grills, Intake/fresh air foundation grills,
Fresh air floor register & 1" rubber floor, Basement fresh air boot & filter grill, 3/4" water line entrance & drain

DSCN1563-tagged.JPG

DSCN1562.JPG

DSCN1579.JPG

DSCN1600.JPG

DSCN1596.JPG

Third group:Intake/fresh air floor boot with diverter, Intake/fresh air insulated duct & boot, Exhaust discharge & carpet diffuser, Basement view of passive exhaust, water line with thermal control heating cable

DSCN1594.JPG

DSCN1593.JPG

DSCN1595.JPG

DSCN1598.JPG

DSCN1608.JPG

Fourth group:Barometric damper control(inside), Barometric damper control(outside), Barometric damper control(wide shot), Front door 4x magnified peep hole,,,,,and finally a peek in the door :hubba:

DSCN1578.JPG

DSCN1605.JPG

DSCN1606.JPG

DSCN1582.JPG

DSCN1569.JPG

This looks really nice. So sorry about your personal grief.

Do you have any plants? Mojo for the grow!

Fifth group:Exhaust dishcharge fans(lite duct)w/speed controls, lite duct with individual control dampers, Intake/fresh air speed control, girls, girls

There are 14 x 600w HPS lite, 2 x 335 cfm Max-fans, 1 x 850 cfm Max fan, 6 x 16" Air king circulating/oscillating fans...flood tables covered in Titanium roof underlayment(piped to the basement for discharge), 1 x Digital room thermometer(with hi-low hold), 1 x Digital room thermometer with transmitter to send temp. reading to house(digital display...then I don't have to walk out to see room temp)

The plant pics were taken a while back, room is full now and girls are finishing up.

DSCN1580.JPG

DSCN1576.JPG

DSCN1577.JPG

DSCN1571.JPG

DSCN1573.JPG

Rosebud said:
This looks really nice. So sorry about your personal grief.

Do you have any plants? Mojo for the grow!

Thank you Rosebud, the long hand of the Reaper touches us all.....enjoy your days on this earth, life is sweet but short.

Got a bunch of girls finished up...still posting pics :hubba:

Latest posts

Back