Congo Growroom Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bwanabud,

Impressive, nice job. Couple questions if you dont mind.

1. Do you have, or have you had any problem controlling the temp, humidity etc in your setup?

2. What kind of track did you hang your lights from? is it something specifically designed that you bought as an accessory with your lights? Or something commercially available that you "repurposed"?

3. What size fan are you using to cool your lights? Are you able to keep the lights cool enough for your liking?

Sorry if some of this may sound dumb, im a newbie at growing MJ. MOJO to ya':icon_smile:

I just looked at your xrays, i am an xray tech. OUCH!! Geez, no replacement? Maybe too young....

I love a grow room you can throw on a truck and move.

Man Bwanabud, that is seriously nice :nice: That is what I want when I grow up :D

StikyClnes said:
bwanabud,

Impressive, nice job. Couple questions if you dont mind.

1. Do you have, or have you had any problem controlling the temp, humidity etc in your setup?

2. What kind of track did you hang your lights from? is it something specifically designed that you bought as an accessory with your lights? Or something commercially available that you "repurposed"?

3. What size fan are you using to cool your lights? Are you able to keep the lights cool enough for your liking?

Sorry if some of this may sound dumb, im a newbie at growing MJ. MOJO to ya':icon_smile:

Thanks, lot of work & design. No problem controlling temps so far, it got into the 90's here...I ran the lites at nite,,,,,24hr high was 78 deg.

The steel track is UniStrut....the 1 1/4" deep stuff, bolted right thru the steel roof. Then used the threaded UniStrut nuts...inserted eye bolts & hung lights with yoyo's.

Using 2 x 6" MaxCan fans...the multi-speed versions. When it's hot, run on high...when it's cold, run on low...or only 1 fan. All ducted with 6" galv. pipe, dampers for adjustment, 6" alum. flex to lites(allows for height adjustment).

I use a 8" MaxCan for fresh air....and an extra 6" MaxCan for fresh air insertion.

just awesome. I must say thaT I always dreamt of using one of those containers.

beautiful job man :clap:

glad to find this thread :D very nice work bwanabud

Thanks guy's :)

Really the only challenge is cutting holes thru the steel, but a good grinder w/slicer wheel & sawzall wirh good blades...and good to go. Make sure to use MC wire(metal shielded)for good grounding. They are plug & play for me now....set them on a tiltbed truck & they can travel anywhere :)

Love the setup man
Any chance you'd be willing to share the harvest numbers

ShecallshimThor said:
Love the setup man
Any chance you'd be willing to share the harvest numbers

Sure, I'll share anything but my mailing address :D

16x 600w HPS
4 plants per light
5.36z avg. per plant
Total=21.44 lbs per 9 week grow :cool:

Wow, fantastic. Big investment of effort, time and $$ reaps a big reward.

Congrats . . . I bwanna party with you, dude! :joint:

bwanabud said:
Sure, I'll share anything but my mailing address :D

16x 600w HPS
4 plants per light
5.36z avg. per plant
Total=21.44 lbs per 9 week grow :cool:

Awesome thanks
How long they get vegged before flip?

Latest posts

Back