Congratulate me!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

LordNecro

i am of this stupid ******* IN HOME DETENTION on saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
******* A

god i wish i didnt have probation
its only one year but hey, theres others drugs to do until then!
not to mention some good ol' BOOZE!
anyways i thought id leave you with a pic of the guy who caught me my 1st buzz when i was 15
ENJOY!

homeboy.jpg

LordNecro said:
god i wish i didnt have probation
its only one year but hey, theres others drugs to do until then!
not to mention some good ol' BOOZE!

Hey,
I'm not going to give you a congrats because I don't know what you did.
Doing other drugs until then isn't gonna help you, you know that right. Besides that i looked up your B-day.. is that the proper date because i feel like this post was done by a 16 yr old who just smoked his first bowl.. and is thinkin he/she is cool now just because they're gettin' lit. No Offence but even though i don't know what you did, I'm still gonna say you should be only be given any kind of congrats when you realize hey i did something wrong perhaps i have to deal with the results of my actions... then only then will you deserve one... Remember everything that is done in life has it's consequences

-Pranic

pranicfever said:
Hey,
I'm not going to give you a congrats because I don't know what you did.
Doing other drugs until then isn't gonna help you, you know that right. Besides that i looked up your B-day.. is that the proper date because i feel like this post was done by a 16 yr old who just smoked his first bowl.. and is thinkin he/she is cool now just because they're gettin' lit. No Offence but even though i don't know what you did, I'm still gonna say you should be only be given any kind of congrats when you realize hey i did something wrong perhaps i have to deal with the results of my actions... then only then will you deserve one... Remember everything that is done in life has it's consequences

-Pranic
no offence but you know, if i choose to get high by something else it is my own buisness and i am not a 16 year old r anything i am 23 and have smoked a long time
i dont appreciate what you had to say about me you sound pretty damned arrogent. it was a pretty jerk thing to say.
get off your high horse, man. if u arent happy for me dont post.
i dont know but you sound like a middleaged prick who feels all high and mighty by degradeing people for what makes them happy.
maybe your advise would work on a feeble minded teenager but i dont need you preaching to me about consequences and dealing with the results of my actions.
if your smokeing/growing weed you are doing something illegal which makes it wrong. if you ever get popped ,god-forbid, i hope you accept the consequences of your own actions and learn and understand you did something wrong. for all you know i got busted with a joint or even got busted for someone elses shit.
anyways, get off your high horse thiking i need preached too.
i bet you think your cool because give un wanted advise that people never asked for. i cant even begin to tell you how your post pisses me off.
ive had enough of that kinda shit when iwas a ******* kid.
all i wanted was for yall to be happy for me that im getting my freedom back but i guess that is too much to ask from you.

unless ur happy for me,i dont wanna hear from you in this post

ah, i cant hate you, ive done some dumb shit in my 16 years of life(i.e. trying to break into albertsons,lol) so, my apoligies to you, i didnt read all of your post, so it seemed attention whrish to me, then i read the whole thing, and i now feel like a douche...:(

Latest posts

Back