Conspiracy Theorists

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teslaman

Reaction score
What's people take on these people.
I have had many a run in with them, and lost many of what i would say were close friends due to their beliefs, which i did not share, but they could not agree to disagree, just plain 'i'm a sheep scenario'.
I always asked what proof do you have, other than their stock answer "do your research", no, i am asking you directly to provide me with that evidence, as i do not believe your side of the story. i am not interested in trawling the internet to find some proof that Adolf Hitler is alive and well and has a stronghold on the planet Mars, do enough trawling of the net, and i am confident you will find "proof" to back up the Hitler claim, lol.
Also, these Theorists seem to have some fantastic access to classified information, that the normal 'sheep like' people do not have.
lol
teslaman

Im an Agnostic and a realist and i research everything in every way possible way before i make a decision. I've read the bible twice and read several other books pertaining to religion. Complete bullshit. Made made shit to control the masses. And i approach everything else in the same way.
Like is coffee real. Ill tell you in a minute.😁

Can you be more specific please?

Think about critical thinking.

Sherlock Holmes would be labeled a conspiracy theorist in today’s world. The word conspiracy has been weaponized by a portion of society to neutralize their opponents.

Dont believe me?

Read up on Mr Holmes and how he solved many cases by theorizing what could , might , or may have happened.

Why?

Because things are not always what they appear to be. There are always two sides to a story.

Why Sherlock Holmes Was Never Considered a Conspiracy Theorist (and Alternative Media Shouldn’t Be Either)

https://www.strategic-culture.org/n...mes-was-never-considered-conspiracy-theorist/

I am Sherlock Holmes. I look at shit from every direction i possibly can and then some. Wheres my looking glass and Pipe loaded with weed.😁
fair enough i am the same to an extent, i think the bible just so happens to be the best selling novel of all time, i have never read it, nor will i ever, i am also an agnostic, Frank Zappa said it all, lol.
conspiracy theorists, lol, that's exactly what it is, a"theory" not a fact.
i prefer scientific facts over fables/ideas/theories/assumptions.
it's like reiki, aura, stuff all pseudo science, also know as complete bullshit, yet the masses fall for it, imho are just gullible misguided people.
teslaman

Attachments

• frank.jpg
    frank.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 4
Im an Agnostic and a realist and i research everything in every way possible way before i make a decision. I've read the bible twice and read several other books pertaining to religion. Complete bullshit. Made made shit to control the masses. And i approach everything else in the same way.
Like is coffee real. Ill tell you in a minute.😁

Seriously - X 1000

I realized it was man-made ComicBook at age 12..

I decided to worship Bugs Bunny & friends instead <---- they were'nt $$grubbing awipes
or pedophiles,
or worse yet -pedophile protectors..

How in the world Billions of People can get duped via Blind Faith is beyond
my agnostic pay-grade.

Teslaman, I'm pretty much in agreement, but how can you comment on a book that you've never read?
it looks boring as ****, all i remember from school assembly bible nonsense, anyway i prefer bravo two zero or jurassic park lol

Its simple
either you believe everything you are told and that every conspiracy theory is just rubbish, the Government does no wrong
or you don't, and if you don't the real question is how far does it go? How do any of us know?
hit the nail on the head there Growdude.

Latest posts

Back