Consultation on drying and cutting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonPilin

Reaction score
Hello b day, I have a few questions:
Do I cut the plant from the base? or do I leave a twig with leaves to see if it will grow next year?
next year it will grow (although in theory it dies, but some people say it won't).
2. Is it better to cut a branch and hang it outdoors without sunlight, right, previously removing the leaves to avoid fungus, right?
Thanks
PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM IN SOUTH AMERICA, IN WINTER.

Last edited:
:oops:
What do you mean even if its a female? Females when pollinated will put out seeds. Males do not,, they just pollinate.
Females that nhermie can put out seeds without a male but you dont want those because they will also Hermie.
Clones are just that. A clone of the plant. Most clone their females where they can grow her again. You can take several clones. You can also clone a clone over and over. Other wise you keep a mother and keep her alive to take clones when you want to grow.

And why would seeds obtained from a feminised seed will tend to pollinate? doesn't it need a male to pollinate?

Do you call a cutting a clone? or is it something different?

And why would seeds obtained from a feminised seed will tend to pollinate? doesn't it need a male to pollinate?

Do you call a cutting a clone? or is it something different?
Females that are hermaphrodites produce seeds without a male. And yes a cutting is a clone of whatever you took the cutting from.

Females that are hermaphrodites produce seeds without a male. And yes a cutting is a clone of whatever you took the cutting from.
ok thank you. This plant is made from a cutting, but it is VERY SMALL 25cms at the most...it is not of good quality and I was told that the cause is because it is from a cutting.
I should also try to test how to make it and all that.

If you want to keep the strain going taking cuts is your only choice. Cuts become clones and clones become plants. Do you know how?
But if the current feminised plant gives seed, isn't it the same strain?
PS: I don't know how to make cuttings for now.

Latest posts

Back