Consultation on drying and cutting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the plant I have is very small, and with luck its branch can reach 2 inches as shown in the video. I don't know if it's worth trying to clone such a weak and sickly plant.
I would wonder why you plant is sick. Shouldn't be. What changes need to be made so you don't have those issued on your next grow

I would wonder why you plant is sick. Shouldn't be. What changes need to be made so you don't have those issued on your next grow
well...some people told me that making clones weakens the plants...others told me that it weakens the plants...others told me that it's mites, fungus, etc. etc.
Well, if I knew that I wouldn't be on the forum ha ha ha.

well...some people told me that making clones weakens the plants...others told me that it weakens the plants...others told me that it's mites, fungus, etc. etc.
Well, if I knew that I wouldn't be on the forum ha ha ha.
Total complete bullshit. Cloning does not weaken
the plant. I have cloned many many times and the plants were exactly the same each time,,hence the word clone. You can take clones from clones with same result. Glad your here where you can get the truth instead of smoke blowed up your ass.

I have a couple of strains that I have kept going for 10 year or so by cloning. Make sure that you are listening to people that know what they are talking about. Most everybody here is a straight shooter. Lots of bad info out there.

How about some pictures of your plant and we will help get you on track.

I have a couple of strains that I have kept going for 10 year or so by cloning. Make sure that you are listening to people that know what they are talking about. Most everybody here is a straight shooter. Lots of bad info out there.

How about some pictures of your plant and we will help get you on track.

Attachments

• 284456586_454342893188554_2102441591029949426_n.jpg
    284456586_454342893188554_2102441591029949426_n.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 7
so ........ i cut it now without cloning it? thanks
the best method of drying is with the branch hanging in the open air, without direct sunlight. Thanks

I trim off all the fan leaves and as much of the small leaves on the buds as I can. You can use the trim to make edibles. I then hang the individual branches up and have them dry in a dark room with air movement provided by a fan( not directly on the hanging branches). The hang for 4-7 days until the buds feel dryish to the touch. The room should be about 50% rh and room temperature. Then I trim the buds off the larger branches and put them in a closed paper bag for a few days gently moving the buds around in the bag a couple of times a day. I then put the buds in wide mouth quart Mason jars with a hygrometer to measure humidity. If when sealed, the hygrometer shows 70% or above, I put them back in the paper bag for a day or so. Once they are below 70%, I will open the lids for an hour or so every day until the hygrometer measures 65% or below. I then will open the jars for 5 minutes a couple of times a day, sealing them back up to allow the buds to slowly dry to less than 60%. Once under 60%, the buds are done curing. Take a look at the harvesting and curing threads on here. There is a lot of good info and a lot of different opinions on how to do it. The above is just how I trim, dry and cure.

if you apply acaricide, do you "soak" it before drying?I saw a video where they put it in a bucket of water and they rinse it so to speak.

Latest posts

Back