Contest Time!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Final results are in!!!!

Unfortunately Snow Leopard had a lot of seeds along with the ECSD X Ogers plant.
But all in all I cannot complain. I still hit my 1lb goal.

Snow Leopard came in at 137 grams.
Which is a grand total of.....

513 grams!!!! 18.32 Oz in the 3x3 tent.

As I predicted earlier in the thread.... @JoseyWales is our 519 gram guess WINNER!!!!!!!
Congrats!!!! Looking forward to making you an awesome piece!
I didn't win, the third sentence in the rules say the person closest without going over wins. I'm over by 6 grams. Looks like I don't win that brand new f 150 again, I'm so depressed. :angiesfavorite::cool:

I didn't win, the third sentence in the rules say the person closest without going over wins. I'm over by 6 grams. Looks like I don't win that brand new f 150 again, I'm so depressed. :angiesfavorite::cool:
I think you were close enough, don’t think he meant that without going over stuff. Congratulations on the great guess. You were almost perfect

I think you were close enough, don’t think he meant that without going over stuff. Congratulations on the great guess. You were almost perfect
I thank you Sub but I can't. I think the win belongs to Ganja Farmer, his prediction was 450g. Without rules we would be like _ssholes on the Hill in Washington DC.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

My bad buddy.

I just got out of surgery.....here is my list....who was the winner?

Attachments

• 20230322_194343.jpg
    20230322_194343.jpg
    911.4 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back