Continous harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrowUsome

Reaction score
The grow area is a 50 x 50 ft basement. I have a 8x4x6 tent for clones to go to develop roots in cups, under t5 lights. 4x4x6 tent with a 120 ez clone, under t5 light. And 3 4x8 grow trays with a 1000 hps light over each one, in the open area of the space of the basement. My question is , is there a way to have a continous harvest with that setup?

ya totally that would be the way to go it just as easy as you think just start some flowering wait a week or two start some more you could do each tray and harvest bout every 3 or 4 weeks or do half a tray at a time goin in and get a harvest bout once a week

Does anyone know about how long it takes kandy kush to flower?

The thing of it is, who wants to be perpetually clipping and timming bud ? Ugggg...... Not me !

lol the only downside :( ah but a labor of love it tis

Yeah i thought about that. There is room for 75 plants under the hps lights at a time. I think I'll harvest all at once.
I plan on keeping the plants short.

that will still be near pepetual trimmin for me lol 75 plants by myself ah my bud would rot before i could clip it all good luck

You need to enclose your grow area, keep the light in one area. 75 plants in one room? You need a LOT more light...a LOT!! :)

GrowUsome said:
Does anyone know about how long it takes kandy kush to flower?

I believe that the Kandy Kush takes 9-11 weeks flowering.

I intend to do a similar setup soon so that I can harvest once a month. I would say that if yu set the three grow trays to recieve clones for flower where yu start one each month, that would give yu time to run clippings and do a small amount of veg before going into the flower tray for each month. The typical run time from start to finish it about 3 months so that would have yu harvesting one table(at least 1/2 pound) each month, and yu won't kill yerself trying to trim and process it before the next one comes due for harvest. I would look at building some kind of enclosure around each grow table with reflective interior to hold in yer light.

i did Reserva Privada Kandy Kush twice, each took 8 weeks.

Old_SSSC_Guy said:
i did Reserva Privada Kandy Kush twice, each took 8 weeks.
Was that just flower, or from seed to harvest, or cutting to harvest?

The Hemp Goddess said:
I believe that the Kandy Kush takes 9-11 weeks flowering.

Old_SSSC_Guy said:
6-8 weeks

It is 62-71 days........and the smoke is really really good. I ran her last run and purposely treated her like crap and she still produced the Dank. She really liked to stretch to. Overall I was really impressed with her. Might hve to run her again.

just flower. they were about 10-11 weeks old when the lights were flipped.

i was impressed with the results - but now after what hamster says maybe it could have been even better. but they were done and i never looked back. still have about an oz in the stash. have pics of it around somewhere...

Hushpuppy said:
Was that just flower, or from seed to harvest, or cutting to harvest?

KK was my favorite...also my first LOL! I ran her almost 10 weeks, if memory serves! Got 10oz off one plant and was amazed at the taste and high!

Latest posts

Back