cooking with leafs ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k-budz

Reaction score
Hi. A friend of mine as given me a bag of leafs from his harvest. Could i dry these out and crumble them into a cake? If so should i take the fan leaves out?

Also, i made a cake a while back with about 4g of bud and just put the bud straight into the mix and it got me high as EDIT for about 4hrs!
The last one i made, i made cannabutter with 7g of bud and ate 3/4 of the cake to myself but only felt a little mellow for a few hrs, why was that??
Im making one tomorrow but not the butter way!

If anyone can help that would be great

I wldnt waste my time with regular old leaves.....sugar leaf yes....buds yes. I take all my trim (sugar leaf,small and medium buds) and put them in the freezer till I get enough to make canna oil. Then I use the oil to make brownies. Jmo

Those big fan leaves usually have too little THC on them to be useful. I used to do butane extractions with them only when I had no smoke-ready bud. They produced a small amount of extract, and I had used a cargo container-load of butane cans. :doh:

only thing I use fan leafs for is Composting:D

Latest posts

Back