Cooking with the fatman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hola,

So years ago I helped a friend who couldnt smoke pot but loved to eat it, prepare excellent meals using weed. She had throat cancer and died in 2010. I would like to pass some time and share some recipies from time to time that I feel are creative.

Typically we used everything when Diz and I would cook, leaves, stalk, bud. I personally at home would use shake (little buds and leaf tips from when you manicure your harvest). Or when drinking ive put a gram or 2 on a slice of pizza of good bud and ya... it does what ya need lol.

Anyways, Right now I am going to share my moose meat spaghetti and fry bread recipe.

What you need for moose meat spaghetti is.

1 - 1.5 pounds of ground moose meat (thaw this if your not native and can legally have fresh hunted meat dropped off)
A bag of noodles... your preference spaghetti is more about the meal then the style and I love bow tie noodles and it is still spaghetti.
Your vegitables are up to you, I personally like green peppers tomatoes and meat for this.
Sauce.... again up to you you can reduce your tomatoes and thicken and do all kinds of wonderful things with making a sauce, remember the taste of moose meat isnt beef, advisable to brown a bit of moose meat and taste it if it is your first time.
Today however I am using a jar of sauce XD and it is just roasted tomato sauce.
For weed amount that is a touchy subject what ever anyone else has said the effect you get depends on you. Season to taste if your looking to get buzzed. For me i work it out to 2 grams of shake per serving.

Ground your moose meat, add veggies and such, boil noodles, mix together eat.

SPAGHETTI. but now on to fry bread.

4 cups white flour (dont mess with the measurements)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon baking powder (not a heaping)
Combine all ingredients. Add about a cup and a half of warm water and knead until dough is soft but not sticky. make your balls the size of a small peach(dirty mind). Shape into patties by hand; dough should be about l/2 inch thick.
Make a small hole in the center.
Fry one at a time in about l inch of hot lard or shortening in a heavy pan. Brown on both sides. Drain on paper towels and serve.

What makes this wonderful. You combine the two for SPAGHETTI SANDWICHES.

Sounds good. Can I use ground elk meat as I have no moose?

THG of course you can, elk is number 3 on the things I love to eat list.

Ouhhhh if you fry elk in oil small strips and make bruchetta and throw some strips on it while the cheese melts..... omg

I would if i could, I like when people go hunting because they always share a good hunt, we had venison a few months ago. out of no where my friend stops off and gives me 24 steaks, a bunch of ground meat and some sausage. Happy months

this moose meat showed up yesterday morning. 6 pounds of 2 pound slabs of ground moose :D heaven. Im in heaven.

Moose dear bear coon fish ifin it be canadian side border I eats at it ;)

BWD

Latest posts

Back