cool temps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZshwagg

Reaction score
Just incase I dont get my cool tube, does anyone know any other wats to keep cool in the grow box? I have AC on and two fans inside. I was wonder'n if there is any other method or product i can buy or make? any and all ideas are welcomed, thanks in advance!

You need flo-thru ventilation.

2 fans, installed in-wall (which will require some work with a saw). The intake down low near the floor, the exhaust as high as you can get it (the ceiling is ideal).

You need ventilation not just for heat control but to bring needed fresh air to the plants.

I got two cpu fans on top blowing air out and a hole on the bottom letting air in already with two fans hitting the plants and light. but even then the temps seems to go up, is there any devices i can get? should i get better vent system?

Maybe you should have some kind of fan blowing fresh air into the room rather than just a hole letting air in.

thats a good idea, this wensday i get sum money i'm think'n of hitting up home depot, wally world and the hydro shop in search of a better fan vent system. I'm thinking a bout getting a blower with a actual carbon filter better fans and a vented hood. I'll show the remodleing of my grow box later on this week. Please if there is anymore ideas let me know, thanks!!!!

whats the volume of the space u aer trying to cool. im about to buy a self containd air conditioning unit to sort out my heat problems.

the size of the box is 4 ft. 8 inches tall, depth is 1 ft. 8 inches and it's 2 ft. 8 inches long.
prof-panick said:
whats the volume of the space u aer trying to cool. im about to buy a self containd air conditioning unit to sort out my heat problems.

Latest posts

Back