Cooler cloner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tryguy2011

Reaction score
Here is my cooler cloner. I have about $20 in her, minus gas. I had the cooler and the pump. It was real easy. The trickiest part was getting the water to spray in the right spot. What i did was used a 1/16 drill bit and spaced the holes where i thought they might spray well. The thing works really well. I first tried the spray tips and didnt like them, didnt work well with this design. I am happy with the end result.In the future if i have a demand for more than 10 clones I will just get another container and lid.

In the lineup here we from top left and down, burmese kush,confidential cheese, and rocklock, on the top right and down are unkown.

DSC03130.JPG

DSC03129.JPG

DSC03128.JPG

Nice DIY cloner dude :) that should work like a charm. What do you intend to use for holding yer clones in place? You can buy neoprene plugs that are used in the "EZ-cloner" on some of the hydro websites. They work really good. :)

I seen somewhere else where a guy took those play mats for kids that lock together like puzzle pieces and cut them to fit and slit them they worked just like the neopren plugs without having to order offline and at like 1/100000 the price

Latest posts

Back