correct ph???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grass hopper

Reaction score
what is the best ph for hatching new borns and how longshould i leave in water ???thank you.be lost without this site.thanks...

in soil the ph should be between 6.5-7.0. theres a link up top of the page that also answers a lot of good questions. you should check it out.

I soak my beans in tap water..never had addjuxted that water...they should sink in a day..and have tap root in a couple to 3 days...I like to get the tap root about 1/4 inch long then transfer to peat pellet...then into solo cup in a week or 2

Happy Growing

take care and be safe

Yeah I don't ph the water I soak my beans in....if they ain't feeding then the ph shldnt really matter, within reason of course. :)

4u2sm0ke said:
I soak my beans in tap water..never had addjuxted that water...they should sink in a day..and have tap root in a couple to 3 days...I like to get the tap root about 1/4 inch long then transfer to peat pellet...then into solo cup in a week or 2
Same here except they go to the peat pellet right after they sink. I don't trust those tender roots with my clumsy hands.

I soak in a shot glass and never once thought about the pH of the tap water. Near 100% germination rates.

Latest posts

Back