Could have been killed!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OGKushman

Don’t eat that pancake.
Reaction score
lol
For real be careful out there guys. Spring is here and bugs are poppin up left and right!

I hate spiders! Hate em!

Most ill just smash with my thumb.
Black Widows i step on or kill with an extension of my body.
But these mofos...well i back up far far away and get the Raid.:eek:

found him in my veg/clone area just now

4dc75b1d.jpg

b9da6a22.jpg

Striped legs, 6 eyes, tan, violin mark on back...ooooohhh man im quivering a little

Desert Recluse man...Violin Spider

We have the brown recluse in my parts. smaller, but still as deadly. be careful mate

I would have screamed, but then, Im a girl and have that option. Then of course called the husband to get the raid and kill it.

Im with Moses, you be careful OGK.

holy crapola. that thing is fugly. man i got bit on top of my head by a brown recluse, and thought i was going to die! it ate the tissue off the entire top of my head. it took alot of drs to fix it. in the end(18 months later) a simple antibiotic cured it. (keflex). i hate spiders and snakes...

good thing she did not bite you...

I once threw a smashed soda can at a tarantula and (I kid you not) that spider threw the can back at me... I think she jumped but the result was the same. I went and got a big rock. Later I went looking for info about them and everything I read told me they don't jump up. Well, I was there. It jumped straight up and knocked that can a good 8-10 inches away. It was bigger than my hand and quite beautiful before I dropped that rock on it.

lol ozzy...u guys are funny, shoot it :rofl:

that really had me goin. I was imagining my neighbors hearing a girly scream come from the garage then a granny-getcher-gun 12ga BOOM and a twp foot hole in alum garage door resulting in bright orange light glowing from the hole!!!

...all for a spider bahahaaaaaaa

Put a harness on that thing, use it to help move the heavy stuff around the grow room!

OGKushman said:
Most ill just smash with my thumb.

You gave me this horrible image of running round with a certain appendage in hand, chasing some poor arachnid,,,,, god only knows what the spider thinks you are going to do to it!!!!!! hehehehe

Peace fella. W

LOL--you know that if you leave those guys alone, they will leave you alone. I am around spiders all the time. The really bad ones are brown recluse and they live in things like stored clothing and linen closets.

The bad ones we have here are in funnel webs. Aggressive House spiders. The bite is like the brown recluse. yuck.

Glad you lived through that OG.

OGKushman said:
woodydude said:
You gave me this horrible image of running round with a certain appendage in hand, chasing some poor arachnid,,,,, god only knows what the spider thinks you are going to do to it!

Thanks! Now I'll *never* get that image out of my mind....... :doh: :p :holysheep:

OldHippieChick said:
It was bigger than my hand and quite beautiful before I dropped that rock on it.

:holysheep:

I had some tarantulas as pets ... Used to had King baboon and 2 Mexican redknee. Nice pets :hubba:

LoL guys, And THG that was a "western" brown recluse ;)

Latest posts

Back