could it turn hermie?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bouq

Reaction score
What's up everyone, just got a quick ? for anybody who wants to answer it. Can a 20 minute differential from the time i turned the lights off one night to the time I turned them off the next night cause my plants to turn hermie? It only happened once but i'm a hypochondriac when it comes to my plants. I think every little thing is going to kill them :eek:.

I don't think so. Don't fret. light leaks and interuption of its dark period, over-under fert.....stresses. but I would def. try to avoid this in the future. get a timer if you don't have one. you can get a cheap one for 5 bucks at wall-mart.

That's a relief :D. Yeah, i'm def going to get a timer tonight, the plants have only been flowering for a week, so I figured it wouldn't do much damage. But you can never be too sure. Thanks Mutt.

yeah dude i really dont think you will have any kind of sserious problems. they should be just fine Bouq. Let me know how things go, and you should put some pics up man.

Hey what does bouq mean? About the timer just make your lame roommate buy it, I mean why not?

bouq, hell yeah it will. i'd see the damage has already been done. sorry

IMO, you won't know if it hermied until it actually shows the signs. grow on, don't worry about it until it actually is a hermie. 20 min. time differential wouldn't do it. I had the power go out for 6 hours once, didn't stress it too bad. came out just fine.

"ditto"...a single fluctuation in the light schedule, seldom leads to hermis. Breaking the "dark" cycle and multiple light schedules, will[/i]

Latest posts

Back