could they make it??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesuse

Reaction score
001.JPG

002.JPGthes 4 lil ladies have been neglected,,,and im thinking stunted cause they wher kept in small pots they bout 4week old,,, wot im wondering is ther any point in repoting thes to biger pots or mybe stick them outside some wher ,,,,do you think they could still produce some smoke or would i be wasteing my time,,,,///they are all auto and showing ther fem...peace [j]

If they're already in flowering, all vegetative growth will soon stop, anyway. So, that being the case, re-potting seems like a waste of time. If they were normal plants (not autos), and still in vegetative growth, then re-potting would make sense.

That's just my opinion, but it makes sense to me.

I say put em out, they still have several weeks of veg' growth outdoors. June 21 is the summer solstice(longest day of the year) Then it will still be several weeks(4-6) before flowering even starts. Get em outta them little pots, they might grow 2-3 feet before then..IME

alsster you think keep them in these small pots they in???or just chuk them in bin?? im not sure !!it sure would be a waste to just kill them off im thinking....i think i might find a good lil spot to chill in the woods and smoke mybe stick them ther see wot hapans///peace[j] you think hick ? thats my plan thes lil ladies are going out,,,just have to find a good spot to chill by..

DONT THROW THEM AWAY!

Wait a second. You have fem'd autos so your talking about plants that will rival the usual idea of a "weed." They dont look too horrible, but you need to take some time to think about what you can provide them.
What have you been giving them so far as far as the following

1. Light
2. Fresh air and wind
3. Nutrients
4. Soil
5. PH levels of feed and in soil.
6. How often do you water. How much?

What your seeing looks like a nitrogen deficiency it can be caused by either not enough nitrogen in your feed and soil or there is a PH imbalance causing your plant to not be able to absorb it. This cause slowed growth because Nitrogen goes hand in hand with photosynthesis which also involves chlorophyl. When there is a lack of nitrogen chlorophyl breaks down in the leaves allowing another form of plant color to shine through, which is yellow.

This always happens to flowering plants, late in flowering, as they plant will have stopped absorbing as much Nitrogen when flowering started and takes every last bit it can to give to its flowers so it takes it from the bottom of the plant that isnt as important and gives it to the top. In Nitrogen def'd plants the old growth slowly goes yellow while new growth looks okay but not perfect.

Once a nitro def happens the leaves may not fully recover if they recover much at all, however new growth will be okay given that you solve the issue.

Either not enough N in the N-P-K on your fertilizer or your PH is off.

Your gonna want to test the PH issue first because if you start feeding more and its a PH problem then you'll go from one extreme to the other and burn em with too much food. Trust me they dont just get fat like we do. Unfortunately.

However as far as putting outside, alot of people think that if they cant seem to provide well enough in an indoor grow that, mother nature will adopt them and nurse em into outdoor monsters. This is not how it works. The outdoors is the best area to grow, it has just the right conditions providing the strain you grow is close enough to the hardiness zone it likes. It will grow anywhere tho so for the most part your good.

What you have to understand is the plants will go through extreme shock if you just kick em out one day and dont come back for a while. They arent used to the outdoors so if you do decided to get em outside do so a little bit at a time, maybe stick em in a sunny window for a few days, then let em outside for a few days during the morning before it starts to get too hot and bright outside. Then eventually let em outside all day. Then eventually let em outside all day and all night. Then they will be hardened. This may actually give em enough oomph to make em go at the ground like some kinda of taz devil and quickly obese themselves but with less chance of overfertilization.

So it boils down to this. Figure out why they arent getting the right amount of N and decide if you can provide what they need inside now. If you cant start getting em ready to go out on their own. These plant withstood the test of time, and now its withstands the test of well, us, but it will eventually die if conditions do no go back to normal.

they havent been treated as they should have im just feeding them water i dont know the ph but all my other autos are loveing this scottish water,,,,i think the yellowing is all down to they have used all the goodness from what lil soile they are in,,,they wher up my loft growing under 125 watt blue cfl but iv now got them at my window ledge to get them redy for outside ,,,iv no space in my grow area cause all the autos i started have turnd fem thats wot led to thes lil ladies staying in thes small starter pots and the neglect they have had ,,,/..prace[j]

Well it sounds like you may have fallen for the "will grow and produce bud no matter what!" line you see with auto flower dealers.

Unfortunately they really mean will produce bud no matter if you give it 24 light or 12/12 at some point, as long as its female. Lol.

What you should do is slowly harden them to the outdoors and if you can go out into the woods and dig up some really got moist lush green dirt from right under a big tree or something. Not dry dirt but moist soil. It will most likely have pests in it that you wouldnt want in an indoor grow but they will be going outside anyway. Plus natural dirt has TONS of natural bacteria and liek life in it. Just keep an eye one em if you bring in any horrible MJ pests then you prob will bring in predator pests too that kill them. But be careful about it.

Your gonna need to get them in something a little bigger at least until you put them in the ground. Maybe put them in a grocery bag with holes in the bottom for drainage, that way you dont have to transplant twice, when you dig a hole for em, just break the bottom of the bag open and drop it in and pull the bag up (no littering). Prob solved, just keep your eye on em, feed weekly with something, I mean anything just no meat dairy or anything that will rot or attract disease or bad bacteria. If you dont have plant food, use dead plants and stuff boiled in water, cooled to room temp. Better than nothing. But not anywhere near whats needed. When you harvest go through your babies with a fine tooth comb, look for spiders, caterpillers, fly etc. Its good practice to spray soapy water all around the bottom of your plant and the leaves, but never any buds! Also put double sided tape at the base of your plant to keep crawling insects from gettig too far.

001.JPGbeen on the window sill with window siltely open to tryin tughing up lil bit b4 i find them home out doors,,, scotlands a cold place so im not hopeing for 20g a plant if i got 20g from the 4 id be hapy chapy ..anybody how long ye recon keep them at my windo for?? peace[j]:confused:

jesuse said:
thes 4 lil ladies have been neglected,,,and im thinking stunted cause they wher kept in small pots they bout 4week old,,, wot im wondering is ther any point in repoting thes to biger pots or mybe stick them outside some wher ,,,,do you think they could still produce some smoke or would i be wasteing my time,,,,///they are all auto and showing ther fem...peace [j]

What choice you got?? They will produce something if you get them transplanted soon.

Yea I mean the cool thing about your babies is that they will produce something as long as they are kept alive. Meaning they have to get all of the proper light, nutes, conditions, etc. So getting them outside is the best idea since you dont have the indoor grow setup yet. Your doing good by keeping them in a window.

I dont know what conditions are like in your area but I would get them outside ASAP. Im dont mean for the entire day and night at first, ease em into it. However I would say that 20G per plant isnt a far cry, whats important to think about is they are old enough to sex but they dont look it, meaning they are slot smaller than they could have been, so the sooner you get em outside in the ground or at least in a 5 gallon size bucket or pot for the remainder of its life will get it to boost growth before being ready for harvest.

iv got indoor set up just full [prob to much] in it just now ,,,im in scotland so its not that hot ,,,i plan on mybe puting them in the ground ,,,peace [j]

Im sure its not that hot, but whats the avg temp? As long as it isnt too cold you should be fine. The only thing I feel sorry about is the humidity, how does the humidity range fall when your expected to hit the late flowering? If it isnt too hot or dry then the babies wont kick out alot of Trikes (crystals) since they dont feel to hot or dry and want to perspirate more.

I wonder if there is any way to reverse this?

Latest posts

Back