Could use some advise

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is obvious but I have to say it anyway, are the fans all the correct way around?
I am guessing they are which suggests turning off your in fans, if you then get negative pressure, add them back one at a time until you dont. This may help solve the problem.
W

I must be pulling less than 100 cfm on my exhast fan, because I can only run one intake fan to get negitave pressure, and still it is not much. It must be the 4" duct that is restricting the flow from my squirrel cage fan, so I am going to go get some 6" duct and install it. Maybe that will give me the air flow I am looking for. Thanks for the help, I should have thought of it first, with more than 35 years in the construction business behind me, I guess I sometimes overlook the simple things.

Recieved my second ultri-lumenx 400w mh/hps grow light today, only $140.00 for the whole setup, both bulbs, the hood, the ballast, yo yo hangers a timer, and all of the screws and eye bolts needed. GREAT DEAL. I also picked up 6' of 6" exhast duct for my flower room, I hope it solves my vent problem.

I planted 15 seeds four days ago, and 12 have already sprouted, so it will be time to utlize the grow room within the next couple of days. I think my wife is more excited than I am. Once I get the kids out of the Texas sun, and into my space, I will post pictures of it, an take any advice i can get.

I thought about using two indoor/ outdoor therometers, with one of the outdoor units in the grow room and the other outdoor unit in the flower room so I can moniter them from my office. What do you think?

Latest posts

Back