could you plss do me a huugee favor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billywizz

Reaction score
hi fello green fans,i have jst bought 12 afgan kush lowryder auto f,i have grown before but i am not used to these eg.do i bring them on under fluresent for 2 weeks on a seedling feed at what dilution,i have a 4 pod hydro system with a 1000w light,i understand they go under the hps then but what food,what tds reading?plss help as i have the seeds and ready to go:confused2: thanks for any help

you're very welcome!.. I'm not into 'autos', so any suggestions I would give/have, would be inappropriate at least..
and Welcome aboard!!

well im growing auto's just not in hydro. so maybe some one will jump in and give you a hand. good luck

yup... "hydro".. strike two!! :)

welcome abaord!!
I am running soem Auto's right now AK47 X Lowrider.
today is there birthday! 63 Days!
I was told for the first week or two after they pop out of the seed to just run them @ 100 PPM .. I use RO water with Cal/Mag added to the 100 ppm.. after the two week period i started giving them veg nutes, and also you want your ppm to be about 200 before you add your nute solution..
you can check out my journal if you like.
ill be uploading some pics tonight!
welcome!
My My

Completely off topic here... But welcome aboard man, and lot's of mojo for your hydro auto grow. Lots of stuff around here to read up on, Happy growing! Cali :fly:

Hick said:
you're very welcome!.. I'm not into 'autos', so any suggestions I would give/have, would be inappropriate at least..
and Welcome aboard!!

I think Hicks auto advice goes like this:
1. Remove lid from garbage can.
2. Place autos in garbage can.
3. Place lid back on garbage can.
4. Push garbage can out to the curb and wait for garbage men to come pick up....auto grow over........:D

Welcome to MP.....

Latest posts

Back