Couple of Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcbud20

Reaction score
i live in Canada Bc, and am wondering when is the proper time to plant my outdoors?.And i want to put them in the back of a couple semi trailers that have no top on them, but is it bad if the bottom of the plants do not get direct sunlight?.

When the night time temps stay above 50deg F.

I do not believe that they will get enough light in a semi without a top. I also see this as being really risky.

well its semi trailers im not putting a huge ammount probly like 10 but im just wondering if they need to get light around the base of the plant?

I understand that it is semi trailers you are talking about. The interior of the trailer is going to be in shadow except for when the sun is directly overhead. Any aircraft flying over at a lower altitude is going to notice the trailers with no tops with plants growing in them--and mj has a very distinctive look from overhead. I think you need to scrap this idea entirely.

Even if you don't get busted you are going to wind up with sad plants....they need more light then that.

it depends how big you want them.
think more, they should be done around october/november.. so plant accordingly depending on what size you want them to be then.

i put mine out last year late may, but am holding off till probably around the end of june this season (i had way more than i needed for my personal stash last year ;))

i also agree that you'd probably fare better stashing them amongst the local foliage than trying to do them in the back of a semi trailer (or at the very least, keep blocking them up so the tops are consistently level with the top of the trailer so they get some light. cause as mentioned, unless the sun is directly over them, the walls will cast shadows)

good luck
:)

ya i was thinking of blocks i dont think a few plants in the back of a trailer will be such a bad idea i meen its already been sitting there for so long its growing plants in it. also this is bc. their not going to care about like a couple plants theres grow ops everywere around here

bcbud20 said:
ya i was thinking of blocks i dont think a few plants in the back of a trailer will be such a bad idea i meen its already been sitting there for so long its growing plants in it. also this is bc. their not going to care about like a couple plants theres grow ops everywere around here

Well then sounds like a plan.......good luck. :eek:

Latest posts

Back