couple of spots on leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberquest

Junior GreenThumb
Reaction score
there a couple small spots on the leaves and i was wondering what it is from.

is this just a burn in the leave, i had on leave that i didnt knotice was touching one of the CFL bulbs and it yellow it just a small amount and it looks simiar to this, but this one was on it before it went into the closet.

then there are a couple with holes in the leaves, what causes this??

soil is MG 21-07-14 , ive been told that this soil is a little hot, i dont have a PH tester and dont know humidity in the room. i use some MG 8-7-6 houseplant food but only put like one maybe two drop when i water them about every three or four days or so.

to me the rest of the plant lokos very healty now so i havent been concerned with them and no real signs of it other then those couple small areas.

hey bro yeah your soil is hot and definately dont use nutes on small plants like that especially if your soil already has em. no nutes until probaly flower time when using soil with nutes good luck also your plants are stretching a bit what kind of light you got on em

the stretching was caused from the conditions it had prior to the enviorment its in now. this plant lived its first two months in my window in my bedroom starving for sunlight.

the first light it was exposed to was a 250w heat lamp that was fixed in the closets existing socket in the ceiling and the plant was on the floor, this was before i found this site and relocated it with the correct lights.

its been in there for about a week and its only growing out not up now so i ampretty sure its ok now on that end.

and thanks for the input on the nutes i will stop any additives for now, and now that i remember someone already told me that. lol

i have about 8 new ones going and i used a different soil for them (.05-.01-.05 ) so its not as an aggresive soil. i cant wait to see a compairison of ones that are grown with the correct sun from the start, i am guess that once the new ones sprout and take off they will pass the one i already have going thats had such a rough life.

Latest posts

Back