couple pics of my mandala#1 plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey man, looking good! Also growing Mandala Satori and Beyond the Brain. I was in 5 and 7 gallon pots, and was having to water more than once a day. Transplanted into 30gallon totes, and they have literally doubled in size since. Link to my grow journal is in my sig if you want to see pics. But either way man, you're looking good. Green mojo finishing the grow

Thanks ston-loc i was looking at your grow earlier everything is looking amazing. i will be transplanting this weekend lets hope mine doubles as well ;)

mandala seeds are the **** for sure easy to grow and cheap to buy i will be a life time customer.

Your plant is looking great, bicpickle! I am a huge fan of Mandala strains. I want to always have some Satori going. I really liked Beyond the Brain (a Satori cross) and think that may really produce outside. I had some large plants. I haven't tried the Mandala #1, so will look forward to a strain report. I have a Satori and a Safari Mix in flower now and 5 Satori, 5 Beyond the Brain, and 4 Ganesh (first time) in veg. These are all from seed, so will have to sex them. I agree with you on Mandala's genetics and they are still reasonably priced.

thanks hemp goddess i have heard lots of good things about satori i will be checking it out in the near future :) good luck with your green children hope for many girls lol

Latest posts

Back