cow manure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i've grown for three years and i've never had a problem with bad bud or smelling with using cow manure.

If you buy cow manure in a bag it's toned down and mixed with soil i believe. I'ts not bad on the plants and it's really good and full of nitrogen which is great for your plants.

It's not the cow manure that made his plants bad, it might have made the smell especially if he took it strait out of a cow field or something, but it's how he grew them that caused bad bud or maybe even just a very bad strain.

Yep, the bud you get depends largely on how well you take care of your plants.

If he would have used bagged cow manure it would have eliminated the smell, skunk #1 is going to be a strong smell regardless. It should have also gotten you high because it's a good strain. so better luck this year to him if he's growing, just give him some tips or something on the soil, you don't wanna over or under fertilize your plants.

Yeah, you can burn up your plants over fertalizing them. i use 10-10-10 NPK with lime and black kow (cow manure mixture). If i use to much of any of that it'll just burn those plants especially when they're young.

Later on i use a nutrient mix that mixes in with what your'e going to water them with.

SmokinMom said:
Hey, I have a manure question and I swear I am not trying to be snarky. But would hamster **** do my plants any good? They are compact little turds that I am not afraid of. I run the other way when I see big ol piles....:)
i dont think so for my understading it has to be **** of something the eats grass or so

All jokes aside, well composted manure is excellent fertilizer but fresh manure must be used sparingly, if at all. Manure that has been well composted has no smell and, unlike fresh manure, will not burn plants.

I use it...fresh. No problems this way just have to use it sparingly like old bud said. I've never bought cow manure because here theres feilds full of cows everywhere...and i'm country:D.

rabbit terds are an excellent manure as well

SM.....what do you feed the hamsters? i hope they're not carnivorous :eek:

that would be cool!.......here dude, hold my hamster Muhahahahha

Latest posts

Back