Cowboybudsky/Weedhopper...Headed Home To Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N.O. is 28 foot below sea level, i dont blame ya for wanting to get outta that rat hole. godspeed brother...

We're getting 5-10 inches of snow Friday, here in the N.E. Texas is looking pretty good right about now. Winter just doesn't want to let go of her grip.

I have had enough of this snow here in New England , how about you Niteshift ?

It has snowed more since I left Texas,, then it ever did before. How funny.

frankcos said:
I have had enough of this snow here in New England , how about you Niteshift ?

You bet! I put a metal roof on my roof 2 years ago and now it shoots off into my driveway and I have to be carefull where I park. The wet stuff is the killer tho, I have to use a snowblower and that area has to be blown 30 feet away. Even with a 13 HP blower I have to do it in steps and very slowly. Yes, I've had enough.

OK guys,,Im gonna be shuting down my Computer tonight and loading it up in my Truck,,so I will talk to you guys when I get hooked up in Texas. May take a few,,but,,, Ill BE BACH.

Hey guys, I made it home to Texas,,but had to head outta town to Beaumont texas to work. Im on my laptop in my Hotel Room. Havent got internet service at home yet.

I was wondering why to IQ average for Texas had dropped.

Glad the move went good.
Stay Safe Bro

Glad to hear you made a safe trip home. even if it was short lived..

Heys guys,having to use my phone to connect right now. long story and i hate using this little key pad. like a monkey fk a football. lol

A Spider Monkey.LOL
OK..Im back.
Internet was hooked up today.
I love Texas.

Glad to see you made it home to the Lone Star State. The wife and I spend our winters down in Rockport and our son is in law school in Houston. We love Texas but there is no place like home here in Big Sky country

Latest posts

Back