Cowboybudsky/Weedhopper...Headed Home To Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WeedHopper

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
:48:
Well Im spending my last week here in New Orleans.
I am heading home (my House) in Texas. Its been 6 yrs.
We(Me and the Wife) spent 4yrs in Florida (we loved Florida) and 2 yrs here in LA( which we didnt love so much):D .I own a Construction Business and have been following work.
Man am I ever ready to get Home. Got a great growroom. Cant wait to set her up.:hubba: Gonna be growing some of TCVG crosses as soon as I can. :farm:

so that why they are fencing in Texas they were trying to get done before you can get back in

CONGRATS on going home, my friend! Have a safe trip and can't wait to see pics of the room at home!

ozzydiodude said:
so that why they are fencing in Texas they were trying to get done before you can get back in

Yep,,:D I got wind of it just in time.;)

Thanks Roddy,,I cant wait.

congrats on going home. i'm required to work out of town from time to time but never that long. can't wait to see the room fired up again

Yep,,Its gonna take a me a few to get settled back in. But thats OK,,I will be back at it in no time. I do personal grows only,, so it wont take me long to set it up.:hubba:
I hate buying **** off the streets.:doh: Thats more dangerous then growing yur own shet,,anytime.:D

That is great Weedhopper, have a very safe trip and enjoy!
Let us know when ya get there!

Good Luck with the trip.damn, you must be home sick after 6 years.

Home sick cant even touch the feeling. I love Texas. Born and raised there. But I tell ya,,,I sure liked Florida. The fishing was killer.
Then again,,I have caught some huge Catfish in Texas.:hubba:

how was the humidity in FL after living in TX?

Its just a different feeling..but still hot.

Hey weedhopper, wow 6 years from home, that's a long time. Good luck on the trip back. Here's some mojo for the new crop! :48:

a "wonderfull" feeling... "coming home!!!"
gawd speed.. and drive safe

the chef said:
We have a pole here for ya! Welcome back home!

Well OK,,,but I am mighty hairy to be pole dancing.:D

Cue Motley Crue music Home Sweet Home.....

Congrats bro....must be a great feeling after that much time away....

:yay:

cant wait to Ya grow room..Drive safe...

Hamster Lewis said:
Cue Motley Crue music Home Sweet Home.....

Congrats bro....must be a great feeling after that much time away....

Yeah,,it reminds me of how I felt when I was getting out of Prison:doh: after so many years, finally going home. Course that was over 25 years ago.;)

4u2sm0ke said:
:yay:

cant wait to Ya grow room..Drive safe...

Hey 4u,,I cant wait to get her going Little Brother. Its a perfect Growroom. I will post Pics as soon as i get a chance.:hubba:

Latest posts

Back