Crap crap and more crap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you make a warm place in the attic for your vegging plants?
I am going to pick up and 20" x 20" x 48" tent and a mars hydro ts600 light and call it a day. Ill place it in the 5x5 closet with the 3x3 tent. This way everything is out of site, and locked up.

Grabbed these.... I have a plan, hold my beer! LOL.
new1.jpg

Dam man. I was gonna ask how detrimental it would be to sacrifice the small tent from now till she heads back out, but it seems you have made the choice to do your best to keep the status quo alive amid the turbulence. I wish for you nothing but good luck weathering this storm. You got your head focused on venting the smell from both, and that's what I believe will make you come out on top.

Dam man. I was gonna ask how detrimental it would be to sacrifice the small tent from now till she heads back out, but it seems you have made the choice to do your best to keep the status quo alive amid the turbulence. I wish for you nothing but good luck weathering this storm. You got your head focused on venting the smell from both, and that's what I believe will make you come out on top.
Ac infinity 6" for the 3x3 and ac infinity 4" on the 20" x 20". Should be aok. Thank you kind sir.

I am confused, can you explain?
Color temperature is kind of like wavelength. Higher numbers(in degrees ‘kelvin’) are ‘bluer’. 6500 k bulbs, which is what that above fixture comes with are blueish(they look white but there is more blue than 2700 k bulbs which look redder(warm)). Wavelengths are the opposite where higher values are more red. The 10000 k bulbs are so bright blue white they almost hurt your eyes. I even have some 10000 k bulbs that have a UV A component. Those do hurt my eyes…

Latest posts

Back