Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chop day, at least for one plant, the smallest in the group. I still have a deck to replace this weekend, and trimming is slow business. I'm hoping to enlist my wife in the trimming process tonight, but she might not be into it.

I felt a little bad when the poor plant just flopped down after I removed it from the bin. I figure it was like that at least in part due to all the mite damage. It also forced me to remove and trim each branch separately, which takes longer than trimming it in the basket. I felt better when I saw how much bud I had after trimming.

I'm off to rip up deck boards...
gsc1-1.jpg

gsc1-2.jpg

Having a new fence installed, except the installers cut a Fios line with their auger yesterday. The Fios team showed up today and told us about the issue and said they and probably a cop would need access to our back yard. Then he said he noticed a strong smell of weed in a conspiratorial voice. I wanted to tell him I would be under the legal limit in another hour, and that I was chopping as fast as I could : ) I just pretended ignorance, though. I did bring in my two plants potentially exposing them to spider mites <sigh>

Having a new fence installed, except the installers cut a Fios line with their auger yesterday. The Fios team showed up today and told us about the issue and said they and probably a cop would need access to our back yard. Then he said he noticed a strong smell of weed in a conspiratorial voice. I wanted to tell him I would be under the legal limit in another hour, and that I was chopping as fast as I could : ) I just pretended ignorance, though. I did bring in my two plants potentially exposing them to spider mites <sigh>
You can’t win, can you?

Chop day, at least for one plant, the smallest in the group. I still have a deck to replace this weekend, and trimming is slow business. I'm hoping to enlist my wife in the trimming process tonight, but she might not be into it.

I felt a little bad when the poor plant just flopped down after I removed it from the bin. I figure it was like that at least in part due to all the mite damage. It also forced me to remove and trim each branch separately, which takes longer than trimming it in the basket. I felt better when I saw how much bud I had after trimming.

I'm off to rip up deck boards...

That looks like a good amount of Bud for such a damaged plant. I was taking my ladies outside until I noticed the big rose bush that I have Outback had hundreds of aphids all over it. I took care of that problem with spray but that's the last time the ladies went outside. I've been keeping a really close eye on them and luckily they didn't get any bugs. Scared the s*** out of me. LOL

Looks like it's already solved. Fios found the break and fixed it without having to pull up any fence posts. They said the fence company was getting hit with a $4000 bill. For what they charged for the fence, they can afford it. No cops came in my yard : )

Here is the second plant I chopped while peeking out the door for uniforms in my yard. Three others are about the same size. Of course, it flopped down as soon as I untied it.

gsc2-1.jpg

So I got it all in a mason jar. How do I know when it needs burping??

gsc2-2.jpg

Looks like it's already solved. Fios found the break and fixed it without having to pull up any fence posts. They said the fence company was getting hit with a $4000 bill. For what they charged for the fence, they can afford it. No cops came in my yard : )
Wait. What? Some good news? I am happy it turned out well for you. I wish I could have fios. Our cable monopoly won’t allow it…

Wait. What? Some good news? I am happy it turned out well for you. I wish I could have fios. Our cable monopoly won’t allow it…
We ditched Cox Cable for fios. Our service had gotten so bad I couldn't keep a VPN connection to work going. Fios is way better, but still has some occasional issues with latency. Nothing worse than a service monopoly, though.

Why would Johhny Law have to enter your property , I would have said I take pictures for you officer

My neighbor tells me he can smell weed in his driveway, so I guess it wouldn't mater if he came in my yard or not. I have no idea if the smell of weed is enough to get a search warrant. It's freaking legal as long as I stay under four plants. Either way, next grow I'm adding a carbon filter.

With so many States legalizing it, they decide whether that's probable cause on a state-by-state basis. You have to look at your state laws, I'm Pennsylvania where I live the Supreme Court ruled last year that the smell of marijuana alone is not probable cause alone to search a vehicle unless there is other compelling evidence. I would imagine that would be the same for my house.
I just guessing a law like this will not stand for long in my opinion, eventually somebody will use it to make the same argument pertaining to alcohol which is also legal so...

My neighbor tells me he can smell weed in his driveway, so I guess it wouldn't mater if he came in my yard or not. I have no idea if the smell of weed is enough to get a search warrant. It's freaking legal as long as I stay under four plants. Either way, next grow I'm adding a carbon filter.
Those must be tall plants for you to be under 4 of them…

Latest posts

Back