Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freak Show finally made it out of its shell. By the look of it I could plant it in my front yard and no one would know it's cannabis.

fs01.jpg

Not much info on genetics other than 10% indica and 90% sativa. Supposed to look like this during flower.

Freakshow-img.jpg
Quite an interesting read about Freakshow. It looks photoshopped but it isn’t. Definitely pulling up a chair for this. If anyone deserves to hit one out of the park, it surely is you.

Looks like Curley cannabis. Looks healthy. Will be interesting to follow her along. Where are you keeping it in an incubator? I remember the mites. You got a space cleaned up to grow her?

Right now it's inside under a dome and protected from any mites that might drift by on an air current. I'm going to put it outside once it gets a little more developed. I have been spraying the area every other day with a variety of mite killers. There are two cannabis plants in that area and about a dozen tomato plants. They all look pretty healthy, though I wouldn't swear there are zero mites.

Freak Show finally made it out of its shell. By the look of it I could plant it in my front yard and no one would know it's cannabis.

View attachment 298582
Gonna look cool as it grows it seems that the plant is doing normal
The guy would breed that mixed it to look like a freak show
It will get even freakier
1654208330659.png

Latest posts

Back