Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a regular Freak Show plant, definitely not an auto. I haven't stressed it yet, but it's young. There's plenty of time yet for me to screw it up : )
I think I’m gonna get me a couple of those freaky seeds. I love that little plant. Keep the mites away from it I wanna see more 😊

This is the THC Bomb I started a while back, stuck outside and mostly forgot about. I water it when I water the tomatoes, with well water PH 7.1. When I feed the tomatoes it gets some of that (4-18-38 plus calcium nitrate and Epsom salt).

All the neglect doesn't seem to be hurting it, even being knocked over multiple times by the dog. It has grown alarmingly fast, and now I realize it will exceed my fence height well before October when it will hopefully flower.

I'm wondering it I topped it, like half way down, would it recover? I could clone the top and have two plants half as tall.

thcb03.jpg

This is the THC Bomb I started a while back, stuck outside and mostly forgot about. I water it when I water the tomatoes, with well water PH 7.1. When I feed the tomatoes it gets some of that (4-18-38 plus calcium nitrate and Epsom salt).

All the neglect doesn't seem to be hurting it, even being knocked over multiple times by the dog. It has grown alarmingly fast, and now I realize it will exceed my fence height well before October when it will hopefully flower.

I'm wondering it I topped it, like half way down, would it recover? I could clone the top and have two plants half as tall.

View attachment 299237
Yes I’m sure this would work especially if you are trying to keep the height down. That top would make a nice clone

Never, I don’t trust anyone either. Maybe someone will chime in. I want some of those seed too preferably feminized
I like regs. If I try these and get both male and females, I would gladly send out seeds. Maybe I will go get a refillable credit card and try them out…

View attachment 299237
Purdy plant.

Latest posts

Back