Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to watch you guys grow this weird plant. Very interesting.
Sounds like it would be perfect for you for a stealth grow. I swear if I buy some seeds, I'm gonna plant it in the yard with no one the wiser. It just doesn't look like weed.

Please refresh my memory (good luck!). What's the difference between freakshow and superfreak? Is it the ratio of Indica and Sativa?

According to Humboldt seeds:

Freakshow is 10% Indica and 90% Satvia, average 18% THC, and 65 day flowering time.
Supafreak is 50% each, 18%-22% THC and 40 Days flowering time.

Seems like they are pushing Supafreak as an easier to grow indoors version of Freakshow.

Wonder if they are working on an auto version.

Freakshow is 10% Indica and 90% Satvia, average 18% THC, and 65 day flowering time.

Seems like they are pushing Supafreak as an easier to grow indoors version of Freakshow.

Yes, or a feminized version. It takes a long time to raise a couple of plants only to find out they are both males. I really like the female seeds. It limits my grow and grow time as we are only allowed four plants. Maybe that will increase one day so I can experiment more.

Yes, or a feminized version. It takes a long time to raise a couple of plants only to find out they are both males. I really like the female seeds. It limits my grow and grow time as we are only allowed four plants. Maybe that will increase one day so I can experiment more.
I'm going to try getting the one I'm growing to make some feminized seeds. Well, that one or his sister : )

I wouldn’t know what it takes to do that but if I get a male out of my two, you can have it If it takes a male to make those feminized seeds.
You spray a branch on a female with colloidal silver to get it to produce pollen that can only produce female seeds. It will pollinate the rest of the plant and any nearby flowering plants.

40 days sounds like a bit of a lofty expectation but my marigolds flower in about 40 days … ;)

lol. Only allowed 4 plants… Tough regulation to stick to with this hobby for sure.

I bought regulars with the aim of breeding them. I will have a ball planting seeds in random spots around town if my seed count is anything like what my last cross attempt was. I will share the wealth.

You spray a branch on a female with colloidal silver to get it to produce pollen that can only produce female seeds. It will pollinate the rest of the plant and any nearby flowering plants.
Are you planning on making the colloidal silver or purchasing a spray? Interesting. I often wondered how they made them…

D5A345CF-C4B4-4B0A-B11D-ED91773F4095.jpeg

Freak show popped up this morning. Still waiting on the other one but was excited to see it 😊

The Supafreak sounds better to me because its not so much of a Sativa. Its a 50/50
Depending how it does, I may have a clean tent to let it grow. I had planned to put it outside but I’m so wishy washy about it. We shall see what it looks like once it gets growing. Crashes looks good and is outside. I hope it doesn’t get spiders as I want to see his grow out too

They say its almost bug resistant.

Supafreak
Supafreak is the product of an extensive breeding and selection process conducted recently by Shapeshifter. It was selected from 120 phenotypes of F6 generation Freakshow, and is completely stable for the following new traits: early finishing, it’s done Sept. 10-15 outdoors at most latitudes. A quicker finish indoors, 7-8wk. It has a lacier, thinner leaf structure, especially toward maturity. Impressive bud structure with astounding calyx ratio. The terpenes are unique and hard to describe, unlike anything we’ve smelled or tasted before. Blends of floral, fruit, chem, spice, and skunk. Nice fat colas can be expected, and also, like all the Freakshow lines she’s amazingly pest and mildew resistant

Latest posts

Back