Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might have to find some plastic marigold flowers to hang on it.

fs01.jpg

Crash, did you read how the freakshow is different to sex than other cannabis.
cut and paste from information page…

Growing Freakshow does not require different treatment, but identifying the male vs. female can be tougher than regular cannabis.

I was looking for anymore information on this sexing thing. You have any or know what to expect?

Crash, did you read how the freakshow is different to sex than other cannabis.
cut and paste from information page…

Growing Freakshow does not require different treatment, but identifying the male vs. female can be tougher than regular cannabis.

I was looking for anymore information on this sexing thing. You have any or know what to expect?
I read the same thing, but haven't seen it referenced anywhere else. I figure I can clone a branch and flip the clone. At some point it will hopefully become obvious.

this article says it’s a cross
crossing a mother bred from the strains Big Bud and Skunk #1, with a male plant stemming from Big Sur Holy Bud and Banana Kush, @bigsur51 you have anything to do with Big Sur Holy Bud?

actually crash, if you didn’t read this, it’s interesting
https://bayareacannabis.com/freakshow-weed-gets-weird/
Jordan did the opposite of what you’re “supposed” to do: He threw out all the normies and kept breeding the freaks

Last edited:
this article says it’s a cross
crossing a mother bred from the strains Big Bud and Skunk #1, with a male plant stemming from Big Sur Holy Bud and Banana Kush, @bigsur51 you have anything to do with Big Sur Holy Bud?

actually crash, if you didn’t read this, it’s interesting
https://bayareacannabis.com/freakshow-weed-gets-weird/
Jordan did the opposite of what you’re “supposed” to do: He threw out all the normies and kept breeding the freaks

nope

we have the Big Sandy Holy Weed sometimes called Menorah Haze….I almost won Bud of the Year but Putembk beat me out by one vote so I retired in defeat

the original BigSur Holyweed came from a dude called Parry the Monk up around the Santa Lucia mountains of Big Sur back in the 60’s

very trippy weed , we smoked a lot of it back in the day but the original strandivar is MIA

Ted:
Oh hey listen, try this, I told my weed guy to step it up and he gave me that. [Ted passes a bong to John] .

John:
What is this?

Ted:
It's called "Mind Rape", it's actually pretty mellow.

John:
It doesn't sound very mellow.

Ted:
Well he only had three other batches: "Gorilla Panic", "They're coming! They're coming!" and something called "This Is Permanent"... Go on, spark it up! It

Latest posts

Back