Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In another forum women would always get mad at me when we went back and forth with teasing each other.
That is all I am doing and you can appreciate it.
If I ever get to be too much let me know
Goes for anyone here too.
My off switch gets stuck from time to time as we all know by now
I hope

In another forum women would always get mad at me when we went back and forth with teasing each other.
That is all I am doing and you can appreciate it.
If I ever get to be too much let me know
Goes for anyone here too.
My off switch gets stuck from time to time as we all know by now
I hope
my Off switch has been stuck for years 😂. Depending on the woman I’d say. I’ve been “hardened” so to speak working around old guys my whole adult life with very few women until the time I retired when there were more of them around. I have trouble too and have to hold my thought around some women who could not take where I could go…

my Off switch has been stuck for years 😂. Depending on the woman I’d say. I’ve been “hardened” so to speak working around old guys my whole adult life with very few women until the time I retired when there were more of them around. I have trouble too and have to hold my thought around some women who could not take where I could go…
I understand clearly now
Good egg

I checked about 50 leaves from various plants, most from the DWC. I pulled the leaf off and looked at it under the scope. I saw nothing in the DWC plants, and nothing on the new Early Miss and the THC Bomb. I actually checked every leaf on the last two without pulling them off.

The mother plant is of course still infected, the poor little runt is as well, though not anything like the mother plant. It needs another 2-3 weeks before harvest, and based on what I've been reading I should be able to manage that. She stays outside, though.

--- mother pant ---
spray4.jpg

--- Runt ---
spray_em.jpg

I brought the second Early Miss back in, since I'm convinced it's clean. I'll check it once a day for 3-4 weeks. It's sort of my canary in the weed mine. If it gets infected, I'll know my mite problems are just beginning.

Next I did the only thing anyone on youtube claimed resulted in a mite free plant, I hit it with high pressure water under the leaves. I will repeat that every day for a week, then switch to soap or neem oil. The thing looked pretty haggard afterward, but it was fine an hour later. I checked another 10 leaves after it was dry, and found no web, eggs or mites.

spray1.jpg

spray2.jpg

I had some clones cooking in a seedling tray, and was thinking I might get lucky and find them without mites, but they were even worse off than the mother. I tossed the tray and all, then hit every surface with Simple Green.

spray3.jpg

I then got up the nerve to open the tent armed with a shop vac. I vacuumed and disinfected everything, then rotated the light so I could hit the DWC plants from the side. I also disinfected the area around the intake vent where the mother plant had been sitting and turned the fans back on. I will be checking the DWC plants daily as well. There are at least 4 weeks before chop day. I hope I can keep them reasonably clear that long.

side1.jpg

going to war with the borg takes balls of steel...it's hard to kill off nice plants but when it comes to them, nothing but diligence and hard work will rid your life of these bastages...don't forget to get every surface and crevice...

I don't think I will be able to get them all until after I chop the DWC plants. The tent blocks too much dry warm space, and the DWC blocks the door preventing me from pulling out the tent. I vacuumed and wiped down everything I could get to.

ou've done what you can, when the dwc is done tear the place down, no new genetics until you're happy with the clean up...sorry for your situation, you've manned up and did what needed to be done...a setback that you learned from isn't a bad thing...diligence is very important when growing, especially when all is good...we have a tendency to not look as hard when everything looks so nice and we pat ourselves on the back for such a great job while the borg sits there and laughs at us...

Latest posts

Back