Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It amazes me all this is from just one plant. The weight of the buds is finally great enough to keep the branches below fence level. I'm going to cross it with freak show if I get some pollen in time. Looks like I have at least 7 more weeks to go.

View attachment 306752
Looking good My friend.👍

Day 41 for these two - I forgot to take a pic of supafreak. Not sure how much bud this ABC plant will produce, not much would be my guess. Chainsaw Massacre, though, is looking like a serious bud maker. It's rapidly becoming my favorite mutant.

abc05.jpg

csm01.jpg

Day 41 for these two - I forgot to take a pic of supafreak. Not sure how much bud this ABC plant will produce, not much would be my guess. Chainsaw Massacre, though, is looking like a serious bud maker. It's rapidly becoming my favorite mutant.

View attachment 306851
View attachment 306852
That CSM is beautiful. You gonna make some seeds of her too? That the picture on the bottom correct. I love it 💕 like a beautiful secret fern.

That CSM is beautiful. You gonna make some seeds of her too? That the picture on the bottom correct. I love it 💕 like a beautiful secret fern.
Definitely going to make some feminized CSM seeds. I have to wait until there's someplace to isolate it, though. Until then it's going to be the mother plant.

Freak show is not turning out like I planned. I only sprayed on branch, but the whole plant is doing this. Ha, I was sure this was a female.

fs33.jpg

fs34.jpg

Could that be from The spray? I trashed what I hope was the male of my two yesterday. I really don’t know male plants especially this freak one and kinda was going by what everyone else thought. It looked a lot like this plant. I still have the other one which I’m still hoping is female but still unsure. It appears to have girl parts but maybe a he/she like yours? A pic from this morning…
60FDDEE9-0FD3-4C7D-8F83-7A8BC598046E.jpeg

Could that be from The spray? I trashed what I hope was the male of my two yesterday. I really don’t know male plants especially this freak one and kinda was going by what everyone else thought. It looked a lot like this plant. I still have the other one which I’m still hoping is female but still unsure. It appears to have girl parts but maybe a he/she like yours? A pic from this morning…
View attachment 307045
Looks like a girl to me. My plants that I think are female are getting pistils too but I think my flower cycle is about a week behind you due to latitude…

Edited:latitude not longitude. Pre-coffee brainfart…

Last edited:
Freak show is not turning out like I planned. I only sprayed on branch, but the whole plant is doing this. Ha, I was sure this was a female.

View attachment 307043

View attachment 307044
Looks like a pretty prolific male. What I think is my male is about a week ahead of what I think are my females. The ‘self-topper’ is a few days behind the the alleged female…

I wasn’t thinking about the Freakshow make ‘polluting’ my other ‘6 plants in a gallon pot’ females but I am sure that will happen. I think you were right to get rid of the male plant. No point in screwing up your outdoor grow. I already screwed up the 6 plants by putting 6 plants in a one gallon pot. It was supposed to be a houseplant…

I wasn’t thinking about the Freakshow make ‘polluting’ my other ‘6 plants in a gallon pot’ females but I am sure that will happen. I think you were right to get rid of the male plant. No point in screwing up your outdoor grow. I already screwed up the 6 plants by putting 6 plants in a one gallon pot. It was supposed to be a houseplant…
Why 6 plants in one little pot fogey?

Why 6 plants in one little pot fogey?
I thought I was going to just have it live indoors with us along with my other houseplants. I didn’t intend to let it flower at all. I like how cannabis looks and I envisioned the clump as a kind of bonsai planting eventually. It began to flower so I switched gears intending to get more healthy F2 seeds but since they are so crowded, they may not be that robust. Adding in the Freakshow pollen is putting a new twist on their saga. I am scatterbrained lately. I will blame it on that…

View attachment 307045
I only sprayed one branch, so I don't think it's the spray. It still doesn't look like the male plants I've grown in the past. Either way I plan to pollinate a branch on the THC bomb to see what results. Feminized pollen would have been nice, not to mention all those clones I'm going to have to toss. Oh well, I have more seeds and more plants to play with.

Latest posts

Back