Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went back out and searched the whole plant. The sun is going down, so I only found a couple. Both were curled up inside a section of bud rot. I will start searching diligently every afternoon. I think they are eating the stems connecting the buds, and it's more just dried out than actual rot.

I went back out and searched the whole plant. The sun is going down, so I only found a couple. Both were curled up inside a section of bud rot. I will start searching diligently every afternoon. I think they are eating the stems connecting the buds, and it's more just dried out than actual rot.
Yes that is what they do they mine the bud and the dead parts will turn to rot if not cut out

Keep looking you will find them open the buds with finger carefully and they hide in them

The buds are almost ready to harvest. I'm OK with doing it a little early. When it comes to weed I'm a real light weight.

I think I will start harvesting the damaged buds tomorrow. My caterpillar search turned up a ton of seeds I didn't mean for it to make. They are all mature, so they started before I exposed it to any pollen. It has to be from a neighbor. A bunch of them have already fallen to the ground, so I guess I will have my own volunteers next year.

The buds are almost ready to harvest. I'm OK with doing it a little early. When it comes to weed I'm a real light weight.

I think I will start harvesting the damaged buds tomorrow. My caterpillar search turned up a ton of seeds I didn't mean for it to make. They are all mature, so they started before I exposed it to any pollen. It has to be from a neighbor. A bunch of them have already fallen to the ground, so I guess I will have my own volunteers next year.
You may see a few this yr LOL

If that branch has the mature seeds you need I would chop and see what the Cats have done and havest and save what you can.
No, the branches I pollinated have mostly immature seeds. The mature ones are probably the stowaways.

Edit: Maybe freak show seeds mature as slow as freak show plants grow.

My plan now is to finish off the THC Bomb harvest ASAP, since the freak-bomb seeds appear more mature than I first thought. Then get rid of the male Supafreak and stealth fighter (which isn't stealth at all) and move the ABC plant into the grow/flower room with the CSM mother pant. That will leave me with two freak show seedlings and two CSM clones which will be in veg long before the others finish flowering.

The seedlings will go live at my mother's in Va Beach where they will get far more experienced and talented care than they could ever get from me. Assuming one is a female, I'll self it there to get some seeds for the future. If they fit in my truck after I harvest the others, I'll bring them home, but probably not. With my mother tending them, they'll probably be 10' tall by then.

That will make my grows completely legal with no room for interpretation. Then my live in mental case can hide in the grow room next time a frightened neighbor calls 911, and I won't have to worry about joining her in the back of the cruiser : )

Think I will concentrate on CSM plants for the next few grows. They grow as fast as non mutants, and are still pretty non-weed looking while in veg.

Latest posts

Back