Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, that’s it, I thought it was called train wreck 🙃 that plant looks like a fern
Exactly my thoughts. They'd look at home in the clearing out in my back woods.
Used to be an exclusive club, but now we let anyone in...
You guys wouldn't know we ird if Charlie Manson was eating Fruit Loops on yer front porch.

Found thrips on the stealth fighter. Decided to cull it now rather than deal with thrips in the flower room. I soaped the others in the grow room. The ones in the shop got spinosad and soap as well. I also added some pollen filters to the air intake and cranked up the vent fan. Now air only comes in through the pollen filter keeping the room slightly pressurized and blowing out everywhere else. Only two plants in there now, so I feel pretty confident I can keep any surviving thrips under control.

Then I tossed all the CSM clones that had literally just started to root. Now I have to rescue two of them. My wife just told me one of her friend wants them.

Also, I have one CSM clone and one ABC clone I sprayed with colloidal silver and put black buckets over. Should get enough pollen to grow plenty of feminized seeds. I have one other CSM clone and a couple of freak shows in veg going to my mother's house next week.

CSM is starting to look like weed, or at least its flowers are. Hope they thicken up some. I can see I will need to remove a lot more fan leaves soon.

csm01.jpg

ABC is flowering, but you have to look close to see the flowering parts. Going to let one of its clones grow indefinitely, at least through next summer, to see how big it can get, but I suspect it won't mater and tiny buds are all this thing will ever produce.

abc03.jpg

CSM is starting to look like weed, or at least its flowers are. Hope they thicken up some. I can see I will need to remove a lot more fan leaves soon.

View attachment 310081

ABC is flowering, but you have to look close to see the flowering parts. Going to let one of its clones grow indefinitely, at least through next summer, to see how big it can get, but I suspect it won't mater and tiny buds are all this thing will ever produce.

View attachment 310082
I read a couple of sites with info on ABC that said it is a low THC plant with small buds but an interesting terpene profile. For someone like me, this could be just what the doctor ordered. I would love to be able to smoke a whole joint a la my early years of smoking doob. The potentcy of todays bud makes that impossible for me. I don’t want to be blitzed. I like the taste of herb so this looks like a winner to me.

@oldfogey8 you should try mixing your stronger cannabis with mullein leaf. Just add the amount of weed even if just a couple hits worth to a joint of mullein leaf (you will need a grinder for the mullein…) then you can smoke the whole joint and enjoy the taste too. Mullein has a nice smooth taste too and claims it’s actually good for your lungs to smoke it (read that on the internet so it must be true) I make these “sissy smokes” for my girls that want to smoke weed but just want enough for the giggles and not the total experience
found this, maybe worth a try for you. I think you would like them…

The Mullein Leaf comes from Europe and Asia. It is a stubby plant that has colorful flowers on its tall perennial stems. It has been one of the herbs known for centuries to relax the respiratory system when smoked. Also, it acts as a sedative and has diuretic qualities. Mullein Leaf has a smell similar to black tea. When you smoke it, you would think you were at a campfire because of its smoky smell. The flavors have an undertone of cedar. It is usually blended with marijuana as a base, giving users a smooth cannabis smokingexperience. The texture is fluffy like cotton and the stems are easy to pull apart or separate. When paired with marijuana, it is the ideal base for a good cannabis smoking blend that is best used with the sativa strain.

I read a couple of sites with info on ABC that said it is a low THC plant with small buds but an interesting terpene profile. For someone like me, this could be just what the doctor ordered. I would love to be able to smoke a whole joint a la my early years of smoking doob. The potentcy of todays bud makes that impossible for me. I don’t want to be blitzed. I like the taste of herb so this looks like a winner to me.
We should sed a team to recon and bring back intel .....

I'll be sure to send you some feminized seeds when it's done...

@oldfogey8 you should try mixing your stronger cannabis with mullein leaf. Just add the amount of weed even if just a couple hits worth to a joint of mullein leaf (you will need a grinder for the mullein…) then you can smoke the whole joint and enjoy the taste too. Mullein has a nice smooth taste too and claims it’s actually good for your lungs to smoke it (read that on the internet so it must be true) I make these “sissy smokes” for my girls that want to smoke weed but just want enough for the giggles and not the total experience
found this, maybe worth a try for you. I think you would like them…

The Mullein Leaf comes from Europe and Asia. It is a stubby plant that has colorful flowers on its tall perennial stems. It has been one of the herbs known for centuries to relax the respiratory system when smoked. Also, it acts as a sedative and has diuretic qualities. Mullein Leaf has a smell similar to black tea. When you smoke it, you would think you were at a campfire because of its smoky smell. The flavors have an undertone of cedar. It is usually blended with marijuana as a base, giving users a smooth cannabis smokingexperience. The texture is fluffy like cotton and the stems are easy to pull apart or separate. When paired with marijuana, it is the ideal base for a good cannabis smoking blend that is best used with the sativa strain.
I heard it makes you like collecting rocks ....

Latest posts

Back