Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the way these ABC plants look in early flower. This is week 3-ish for the clone of a clone of a clone mother plant. It donated quite a few of its lower branches to the grafting experiments. I still have one on the THC Bomb and the two clones connected with an approach graft.

1677277060057.png

Speaking of approach grafts, here is the Siamese clones grafted together. Hard to see in the pic, but the two stems are already starting to tear the tape I put on last week. Its growth has picked up a lot since I finished the graft - or since I stopped screwing with it. Planning to let it grow all summer to see how big it can get.

1677277677099.png

1677277727502.png

The newest grow tent member, Chainsaw Massacre. I have one female seed left, and a bunch of regular seeds. Hopefully I get a chance to reverse one of its clones later on and make some more feminized seeds.

1677277932937.png

Supafreak female (I hope) with the THC Bomb in the back. Even after 4 weeks in the flower room I wasn't 100% sure it's a female. It's revegging now and is looking even freakier than usual. I'm rooting a clone and will let it flower to harvest so there's no more gender confusion. Grrr....

1677278135746.png

1677278232630.png

I like the way these ABC plants look in early flower. This is week 3-ish for the clone of a clone of a clone mother plant. It donated quite a few of its lower branches to the grafting experiments. I still have one on the THC Bomb and the two clones connected with an approach graft.

View attachment 320825
Have you smoked any ABC? If so how is it?

Supafreak female (I hope) with the THC Bomb in the back. Even after 4 weeks in the flower room I wasn't 100% sure it's a female. It's revegging now and is looking even freakier than usual. I'm rooting a clone and will let it flower to harvest so there's no more gender confusion. Grrr....

View attachment 320829

View attachment 320830
Your grow room has an Island of Dr Moreau feel…

Have you smoked any ABC? If so how is it?
I have some I harvested about a week too soon. It's the only weed I've smoked that wakes me up instead of the reverse. I'm hoping it comes out the same this time.

Finally seeing lots of amber on this one. It's an Auto Caramelicious X Auto Animal Cookies Purple, or something like that. Not much to look at, but my wife says it smells nice. Going to give it another week mostly because I don't feel like trimming it this week.

1677452363896.png

Not too impressed with this one. It's an Auto Pink Mango from WW. Tall and skinny with spaced out nodes. Pretty much everything you don't want in an indoor plant. Can't figure out why it's stretching so much sitting under 900W of led lights. I'm practically burning the leaves off the marigolds sitting 2' below it.

Edit: I was wrong, it's from Royal King Seeds.

1677452772785.png

Last edited:
My brother isn’t certain now what the seed is. The seeds he had all came from me. I know I didn’t send him any Chainsaw Massacre seeds(if I have any). It looks like a houseplant my step mother had when I was a kid, not cannabis. I told him to clone that plant pronto so he doesn’t wind up in a situation like @Loolagigi2.

Latest posts

Back