Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know you said you have been using ammonia in your cleaning. You know that it doesn’t mix with bleach right? Hate to see you laying out in the floor taking bigs advice about diluted bleach without thinking about it. Not that you would but sometimes you get a little crazy right?
My wife did that once
Use mustard gas tub cleaner , lucky for her I was home to stop her on the 1st few scrubs

I just read ‘a pretty simple home brew ddt formula’ process. Sounds difficult, dangerous and illegal…

Less difficult than growing weed infested with spider mites : ) That whole chlorine gas thing does require some precautions. It's definitely illegal. Making it, using it, possessing it.

Less difficult than growing weed infested with spider mites : ) That whole chlorine gas thing does require some precautions. It's definitely illegal. Making it, using it, possessing it.
Kinda like weed used to be(and still is in some places)…

Big question
How long can Mites lay dormant in wait before any chance of them rethatching ?

good question and I would have to research the answer

here we see mites hitchhiking rides on other insects

A8353555-DDA1-4682-875C-F0CB6C48FB8D.jpeg

BBE4C9E3-83DA-4659-8712-23784E63167E.jpeg

Kinda like weed used to be(and still is in some places)…

I should have mentioned it's far easier to buy from international sources. My understanding is there is a healthy black market for the stuff due bed bug infestations in recent years. I've never felt the need to buy it or make it, but if these spider mites were biting me in my sleep, neither would seem all that extreme.

My wife did that once
Use mustard gas tub cleaner , lucky for her I was home to stop her on the 1st few scrubs
I did it once using toilet cleaner and pouring bleach with it. Had the worst asthma attack ever on hands and knees in the backyard. I thought I was gonna die gasping for air. That’s shit is no joke

I did it once using toilet cleaner and pouring bleach with it. Had the worst asthma attack ever on hands and knees in the backyard. I thought I was gonna die gasping for air. That’s shit is no joke
Yep I caught her just as she started , I was in the bedroom and my eyes were burning
Glad you were OK

Wow thats a cool picture big. I think I’m gonna steal it for my grow room to remind me everyday to be vigilant 😊

yeah , it is a scary thought that mites can hitchhike on other bugs and then fly around and land in my garden

so if a neighbor gets mites and then the hitch a ride on a fly and then visit my garden , I am fooked again

those russet mites are bass turds to get rid of!

Could always boil a car battery dry (caps off using a fast charger ) i heard hydrogen gas is nasty
For some reason this reminds me of a neighbor I had years ago. When I first met him he told me he was a rigger. He had gloves in and I said ‘you must be a good one because you have all your limbs’. He took off his glove and said ‘not that good’ as he showed me a hand missing a finger. I felt like an a’hole but then he burst out laughing. Boiling a car battery sounds like a missing finger or burn victim story in the making but ingenuity is an inductor of brilliance…

yeah , it is a scary thought that mites can hitchhike on other bugs and then fly around and land in my garden

so if a neighbor gets mites and then the hitch a ride on a fly and then visit my garden , I am fooked again

those russet mites are bass turds to get rid of!
Worth inspecting my outdoor girls everyday. My spray should arrive today. how often do you spray? Maybe depending on it getting washed off by rain?

For some reason this reminds me of a neighbor I had years ago. When I first met him he told me he was a rigger. He had gloves in and I said ‘you must be a good one because you have all your limbs’. He took off his glove and said ‘not that good’ as he showed me a hand missing a finger. I felt like an a’hole but then he burst out laughing. Boiling a car battery sounds like a missing finger or burn victim story in the making but ingenuity is an inductor of brilliance…
Battery has to be in a bucket and submersed water to really work good

I have gone as far as to use my toilet water in basement , it was only supply avail

Latest posts

Back