Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Jelly Butter clone I was gifted is finally done. I flipped it way too soon trying to reduce the weed forest before traveling this summer. It made some seeds from (I think) Supafreak pollen which I'll save, but have no plans to grow. Well, maybe a couple this winter.

I was in a hurry, and the bud was really sticky, so into the bowl trimmer with it. Start to finish was about 35 minutes, though the buds look like they need a little more work after they dry.

Ready for the trimmer.
View attachment 327256

In the trimmer.
View attachment 327257

After 25 quick turns each way.
View attachment 327258
That trimmer does a pretty good job !

Took the lower branches from the male BSHW plants and pollinated their two sisters with the pollen I shook off. Forgot about the Godfather OG in the same tent, so I'll have more seeds to hoard. I plan to pollinate all the triple lemon crosses with it as well this fall when I have time to flip them.

Grr, one more week. I cut the light cycle down to 11 hours to hasten things along, and nothing but bloom nutes.
1683502485683.png

At least two more weeks for this one. I'm hoping it breaks the sudden death trend all the ABC clones have had a week before (IMO) time to harvest.
1683502537790.png

I’m wondering how that crazy stuff smells now. I know your nose don’t work… get the wife to give it a sniff for us 🙃
I'll ask her to limp out there tomorrow sometime. I don't think she's planning to navigate the stairs again tonight. She's been pushing her new knee pretty hard lately, trying to get ready for the summer.

Edit: I take that back. She says my whole shop smells like skunk someone tried to disguise with lemons. She's not overly fond of any weed smells, so that may be coloring her opinion some : )

I'll ask her to limp out there tomorrow sometime. I don't think she's planning to navigate the stairs again tonight. She's been pushing her new knee pretty hard lately, trying to get ready for the summer.

Edit: I take that back. She says my whole shop smells like skunk someone tried to disguise with lemons. She's not overly fond of any weed smells, so that may be coloring her opinion some : )
Lemon skunk sounds pretty awesome. i hope her knee healing is coming along. I had forgot about it. You should be waiting on her hand and foot, or at least make her a grilled cheese and open some tomato soup

get well quick to her and your garden looks great🙂

Lemon skunk sounds pretty awesome. i hope her knee healing is coming along. I had forgot about it. You should be waiting on her hand and foot, or at least make her a grilled cheese and open some tomato soup

get well quick to her and your garden looks great🙂
I'm pretty much her live in slave at the moment : ) She took care of me the last two shoulder surgeries. It's the least I can do.

I chopped the two BSHW males today which is far easier than chopping a female. The only issue is doing it on a hot day with no fans or AC. Most of the pollen sacs are in a paper bag drying, and the rest are in the trash with the chopped plants all sprayed with water.

With just what I managed to shake onto my collection plate before I started sweating I ended up with about 8ml of loose pollen, so I used a little to hit the females again. There is a lot more in the paper bag, way more than I can use before it goes bad.

The male tent is now dark and sprayed down, and the only thing running is the vent fan through a filter. Wish I had the time to flower something in there, but I'll be in Germany again before they get even close to harvest, then Barbados, then Germany, then Ohio <sigh>. This fall I will have time, but I worry that some of the plants will be too tall for the tents by then.

Looks like the end of week seven for most of these, week six for the front left.
1684107517867.png

Big difference from the week I flipped them.
1684107550762.png

But they still need a week or two, sigh. I don't think Supafreak cares much for the whole S&M net setup. It's one big ball of tangled leaves and has no problem standing up all by itself.
1684107681025.png

1684107776082.png

When is the Crispy BOM contest??
1684107838093.png

Here are the CSM and THC Bomb mother clones. As always, the THC Bomb out grows every thing else. It's at least 6 weeks younger the the CSM clone. The CSM has some really close node spacing, though. It might just out produce the THC Bomb this time. They're both over 3' now. I'm starting to wonder If the 4X4 will be tall enough when I can finally get them in there. I'm thinking it might be possible to move them outside in October to flower when there are fewer pests to fight.

The seedling in the domed solo cup on the peg board is one of OF's Mimosa X Mimosa that might be the strain that produced @Treetard 's snaggle tooth/zipper head mutant. I was weak and started another seed with no place to put it when it grows up. So far, no mutants in the Mimosa X Triple Lemon, Triple Grape X Triple Lemon and Big Sandy Holy Weed (still my guess).

1684108677721.png

Mimosa X Triple Lemons in the back. They are growing almost as fast as the THC Bomb does. They too might end up getting "flipped" outside in October. In front are the GOG clone still in reveg like it's now flowering mother clone, and the two CSM clones I started to make feminized seeds. They might be too big for that by the time I have a chance to flip them.
1684109803000.png

1684109818156.png

The Triple Grape X Triple Lemon finally admitted it's a male. RIP TGXTL. Actually I kept a small clone so I can get some pollen later.

1684361798424.png

And speaking of pollen, the BSHW females seem to have gotten their fill. There are so many swollen bracts on them I thought they had hermied on me when I opened the tent this afternoon.
1684362017050.png
1684362033756.png

1684362084371.png

Latest posts

Back