Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You dry your weed on that rack in that tent?
I'm considering it. I usually dry it in a dehydrator, but there's going to be a lot more than usual next harvest. It might just smell up the shop permanently if I dry it all outside a tent : )

The Godfather OG clone just wasn't keeping up. I think it had been growing for close to 10 week and was still under a foot tall. I don't know what was wrong with it, but I decided to let it go. I lost my sympathy for runts after the whole Early Miss experience... : )

Who has time to grow trichomes when you have all those seeds to take care of. Still pretty frosty considering all the seeds. This is one of the BSHW plants I over pollinated. Wish I had reversed one to get the pollen. Now I'm going to have hundreds of regular seeds.

1684623142220.png

One of OF's Mimosa X Triple Lemon plants. It's actually bigger than the THC Bomb in the other room, but all its branches were growing straight up like it was wrapped up at a Christmas tree sale.

Thought I would try using the same approach as I do fruit trees instead of stakes, tie downs or nets. The 12G wire lets me bend the branches enough to separate them, but not enough to crimp them. Pretty happy with the result overall.

1684623548406.png
1684623560241.png

Who has time to grow trichomes when you have all those seeds to take care of. Still pretty frosty considering all the seeds. This is one of the BSHW plants I over pollinated. Wish I had reversed one to get the pollen. Now I'm going to have hundreds of regular seeds.

View attachment 328800
I feel your pain. I have gifted hundreds of seeds and still have a couple thousand at least. Over-pollination remorse is real.😁

One of OF's Mimosa X Triple Lemon plants. It's actually bigger than the THC Bomb in the other room, but all its branches were growing straight up like it was wrapped up at a Christmas tree sale.

Thought I would try using the same approach as I do fruit trees instead of stakes, tie downs or nets. The 12G wire lets me bend the branches enough to separate them, but not enough to crimp them. Pretty happy with the result overall.

View attachment 328801View attachment 328802
Bonsai trick of the trade

View attachment 328801View attachment 328802
That is a pretty bush.

You guys are making me blush... Oh, wait. That's the bud I was smoking.

I was going to chop this little Supafreak I grew just for seeds. It sure looks like it's done. I took one small branch and found about 30% of the seeds were not fully formed. The rest were complete seeds, but had white shells. They don't look much like the one I planted that produced this clone. I stuck it back in the tent for another week or two to see what happens.

1684757800219.png

1684757820738.png

I was going to chop this little Supafreak I grew just for seeds. It sure looks like it's done. I took one small branch and found about 30% of the seeds were not fully formed. The rest were complete seeds, but had white shells. They don't look much like the one I planted that produced this clone. I stuck it back in the tent for another week or two to see what happens.

View attachment 328933
View attachment 328934
All my Freakshow seeds are really light tan or white. I tried a couple of the white ones and they did ‘hatch’ and the plants are indistinguishable from the tan seed plants. I did toss a lot of seeds that looked like they were half a seed(like they didn’t develop completely) though to be fair, the plants should have matured longer.

Latest posts

Back