Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Battery has to be in a bucket and submersed water to really work good

The safer way is to run leads from the battery to the water and catch the hydrogen in a plastic container inverted above one of the leads. One lead generates O2 and the other H, but I forget which. Add HCl to the water to accelerate the process. Yes, I have done this as a child pyromaniac.

The safer way is to run leads from the battery to the water and catch the hydrogen in a plastic container inverted above one of the leads. One lead generates O2 and the other H, but I forget which. Add HCl to the water to accelerate the process. Yes, I have done this as a child pyromaniac.
I knew it LOL

You and @TheBlackHydra need to work on cold fusion. You are proficient at generating hydrogen so the rest should be a piece of cake. Oil prices are killing me.

Don't kid yourself , Big Oil bought up all patent designs on the units that worked already
I worked on some mirrors for the National Ignition Facility years ago. I lost track of that project but I could see every energy industry out there wanting to squash an actual clean energy solution.

Nothing new happening at the moment. Just waiting for more amber trichomes. Both the Girl Scout Cookies and Early Miss buds are done growing, and the pistols have largely curled and darkened. Almost no clear trichomes remain on any of the plants.

Having trouble keeping the outer baskets in their holes in the DWC as the weight of the buds is pulling them over. I tied them up, but that also pulled the outer buds closer to the center limiting light penetration. I guess it's better than coming home and finding them dangling by their roots. Definitely going to rethink this setup next time.

Ordered a set of 30X, 60X, 90X loupes to make checking leaves for bugs easier. I see more bug damage on the GSCs, but not a single mite in a few days. I am expecting a sudden explosion like the first time I spotted them, but daily soaping just before the lights go out seem to be helping. They just need to hold out a couple more weeks.

The Early Miss runt I've been nursing along seems like forever is doing very well. No mite damage or even calcium deficient leaves anywhere on it. Buds cover the stalks. If it were a normal sized plant, it would be the most successful plant yet. But it's also the smallest plant I've grown.

1652787210231.png

I didn’t choose the best shot from my phone as it’s still takes a non shaky hand and turning the fans off and holding your breath for the shot helps make a better shot

Latest posts

Back