Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1334.jpeg

Ok... I'll take #155, 166, 4, 15 and 22... and don't mix them up I know what I picked out... hahahaha.

Love what your doing bro... thought many times myself

My Logo is being put onto the back of 300 seed pucks... I have 2 breeders making seeds for me, established autos created back in 2008 now in F3 and F5..
My customer seed pucks (2).jpeg

Good luck in what your doing

Ok... I'll take #155, 166, 4, 15 and 22... and don't mix them up I know what I picked out... hahahaha.

My Logo is being put onto the back of 300 seed pucks... I have 2 breeders making seeds for me, established autos created back in 2008 now in F3 and F5..
View attachment 330410

I'm not a breeder, but I play one on the internet : )

View attachment 330410

Love the logo Carty. Save me a sticker for my grow log 😊

Oh yeah, the Bubble Gum Auto is done and ready to chop. I'm thinking I will chop and trim it outside, so there's no chance of bringing in pests. Not that anything has been attacking it. So far I haven't had much in the way of pests in the garden this year.

The plant next to it is a young Wedding Glue Auto I just topped last week. I will try to keep this one pruned properly unlike the BGA which I pretty much just left alone except for watering and the occasional soap spray.

1686142489956.png

Oh yeah, the Bubble Gum Auto is done and ready to chop. I'm thinking I will chop and trim it outside, so there's no chance of bringing in pests. Not that anything has been attacking it. So far I haven't had much in the way of pests in the garden this year.

The plant next to it is a young Wedding Glue Auto I just topped last week. I will try to keep this one pruned properly unlike the BGA which I pretty much just left alone except for watering and the occasional soap spray.

View attachment 330431
That is a baseball bat

When I opened the flower tent this evening there were some seeds on the floor by the Supafreak clone I pollinated. It's a small plant, so I went ahead and chopped it. And set most of the branches aside to dry. I cut one lower bud off and collected the seeds I could find from it. They are a lot bigger than the ones I originally bought and planted and look like orange seeds. Anyway, I should get a few hundred seeds from that one small plant.

1686175409717.png

1686175435490.png

1686175476036.png

1686175545974.png

1686175584189.png

When I opened the flower tent this evening there were some seeds on the floor by the Supafreak clone I pollinated. It's a small plant, so I went ahead and chopped it. And set most of the branches aside to dry. I cut one lower bud off and collected the seeds I could find from it. They are a lot bigger than the ones I originally bought and planted and look like orange seeds. Anyway, I should get a few hundred seeds from that one small plant.

View attachment 330463

View attachment 330464

View attachment 330465

View attachment 330467

View attachment 330468
I gave my neighbor a few plants as a Christmas gift. She is older and doesn’t know how cannabis responds to light cycles so the plants flowered and now she has seeded buds on 2 plants. She is stoked about that. She is even getting ‘volunteers’ (@bigsur51) in the pots she has them in…

enjoy that harvest!
No harvest. Her plants look like Charlie Browns Christmas Tree. I can’t tell her anything. She knows it all. I just let her do her thing. She is happy with her seeds so I am happy for her. Live and let live. I don’t care to **** on her parade. She has a steady supply of old fogey bud and I am happy to help if she wants help. She doesn’t. She isn’t long for this world so I help when I can(and fk off when I should). Kinda like the world should be.

No harvest. Her plants look like Charlie Browns Christmas Tree. I can’t tell her anything. She knows it all. I just let her do her thing. She is happy with her seeds so I am happy for her. Live and let live. I don’t care to **** on her parade. She has a steady supply of old fogey bud and I am happy to help if she wants help. She doesn’t. She isn’t long for this world so I help when I can(and fk off when I should). Kinda like the world should be.

well clearly I have not been keeping up with things here , my apologies

but yeah , I appreciate seeds when that’s the plan

but seeds can sure ruin a cash crop

Didn’t mean to be a wet blanket. It’s all good. She is just difficult but alone. My wife and I try to help her be less alone. She is just happy she has plants. That makes me feel good.

Smoked a little of the BSHW bud I pick (most of) the seeds out of. It was okay, but wasn't as strong as I had expected, but I guess that's from all the seed growing interfering with the more important task of making THC : ) I'm going to start a couple more when I get back from vacation end of July. And I think I will smoke another bowl as soon as I finish this post : )

So 438 clay granules, I mean Supafreak seeds, according to the count things app. Looking at the pic, I think it's closer to 425, but like the last seed count, it's close enough. I'm surprised how many seeds that little plant was able to produce. Glad I didn't try to pollinate the mother plant.

Edit: Oops, it's 262, not 438. I was looking at the wrong number, LOL.

1686269611193.png
1686269621007.png

Last edited:
Freaky bud... Just started trimming this thing. It's hard to get the leaf stems cut close. The stem on this bud is flattened out, maybe 3 times wider than it is thick.

View attachment 330660
That is a purdy bud. I remember when I was a kid in the late 70’s, buying a QP of ‘Santa Marta Red’. One of the buds wa about as wide as my hand and as thick as my hand too. I figured it was just compressed. Maybe not.

enjoy that harvest!
She showed me her plant the other day. It is seedy with penny sized buds. She asked if I wanted to plant it in her yard. I told her she should keep it as a houseplant because she said she likes the aroma(they seem to smell fruity/floral to me). I think I am going to plant the Mephisto 24KT autos in her yard do she can feel like she grew them. Her yard is funnier than mine so if I tend to them, it will be a win-win for both of us. Sounds like a good political strategy of days gone by…

Latest posts

Back