Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate my cell phone
1652787924723.png

I have a similar clip on plus a wireless "microscope" that work pretty well for stationary, off the plant, viewing. But with the fans and thick jungle I'm dealing with, looking for bugs on the back of leaves is next to impossible.

I have a similar clip on plus a wireless "microscope" that work pretty well for stationary, off the plant, viewing. But with the fans and thick jungle I'm dealing with, looking for bugs on the back of leaves is next to impossible.
I knew that LOL that is why I showed you mine it can be used comfortably as a hand held too

Yes im glad I didn’t need it for bugs for sure

Arg, they're like Beetlejuice, I must have said mite too many times. They spent all day munching Girl Scout Cookies, dropping crumbs all over. They went from nowhere to be seen, to munching dozens of leaves in one freaking day.

bugs.gif

I gave them the soap treatment, and left the lights dimmed to avoid crisping any more leaves. I may be too late, though. There were an awful lot of the things. I'll see what they look like tomorrow, but I think I'm moving harvest day up to this Sunday. I would do it Saturday, but that's my daughter's graduation day.

There are a few amber trichomes, but not many.

gsc_trichomes03.jpg

I hosed off the Early Miss runt again. There were a couple on the lower leaves, but they might have been dead ones. It's hard to tell with that little microscope. That one is in about the same stage as the GSCs, and with only a couple of ounces I might make Sunday a harvest everything day. That's assuming I don't get tired of trimming before then.

em_trichomes01.jpg

Arg, they're like Beetlejuice, I must have said mite too many times. They spent all day munching Girl Scout Cookies, dropping crumbs all over. They went from nowhere to be seen, to munching dozens of leaves in one freaking day.

View attachment 297213

I gave them the soap treatment, and left the lights dimmed to avoid crisping any more leaves. I may be too late, though. There were an awful lot of the things. I'll see what they look like tomorrow, but I think I'm moving harvest day up to this Sunday. I would do it Saturday, but that's my daughter's graduation day.

There are a few amber trichomes, but not many.

View attachment 297214

I hosed off the Early Miss runt again. There were a couple on the lower leaves, but they might have been dead ones. It's hard to tell with that little microscope. That one is in about the same stage as the GSCs, and with only a couple of ounces I might make Sunday a harvest everything day. That's assuming I don't get tired of trimming before then.

View attachment 297215
I gotta say it’s kinda cool for me not you I’m sure to see them crawling around nice job on the pics

there's no lack of humor in what could have been a pity pot thread crash, you got moxie...they're far more prolific than cockroaches and are everywhere and places you don't even know you have...if you see one it's either war or game over, live to fight another battle...good luck

Latest posts

Back