Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries man just remember that foam and plastic/urethane you wear on your feet just takes you farther from nature and we'll come harvest time I'll give you a whole pound to walk a quarter mile following me buddy then I'll throw you some nail polish and flip flops lmao 🤣😂🤣

Last edited:
With so many States legalizing it, they decide whether that's probable cause on a state-by-state basis. You have to look at your state laws, I'm Pennsylvania where I live the Supreme Court ruled last year that the smell of marijuana alone is not probable cause alone to search a vehicle unless there is other compelling evidence. I would imagine that would be the same for my house.
I just guessing a law like this will not stand for long in my opinion, eventually somebody will use it to make the same argument pertaining to alcohol which is also legal so...

My state could win awards for legal obfuscation. You can have 4 plants, but possession of more than a pound is a class a felony. It gets real cloudy from there.

A little postmortem slide show...

This was the harvest. Big buds in the open mason jars and flower pot, short stem buds in the basket and smaller buds washed and dehydrated for decarbing in the sealed mason jars. I have another 2-3 jars of small bud in the dehydrator now. When wet they filled three of those blue flower pots. By the time I trimmed the last two plants the buds going into the decarb bins were pretty large.
pm1.jpg

The remains of the grow room.
pm2.jpg

Late party goer still drunk on soap spray. Did NOT want to be rescued.
pm8.jpg

Should have seen that coming. Amazingly, it continued to pump water until I unplugged it.
pm4.jpg

Should have seen this coming as well. The largest plant was controlling both air flow and information, feeding my PH meter disinformation!
pm5.jpg

Not as much root as I though. Whenever I peeked under the lid it looked like the roots were practically filling the 30 gallon bin. Looks more like 2 gallons max.
pm6.jpg

Finally, here's all the crap, I mean quality grow equipment, I used in the grow.
pm9.jpg

Latest posts

Back